Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39579 05/18/01 11:31 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I feel like I did when I was 5 on Xmas Eve....cant sleep, cant eat, cant drink.......well, actually drinking hasnt been a problem.......

Hey you cajun's,, Have a wonderful time and try to get some sleep.. Every time we go we feel the same way... Can't sleep, even though we go down every six months... Hey to your prior post.. Say hi to the Bartenders and the front desk staff at the Holiday Hotel.. Tell them the Patch guy says Hi.. Also stop by the hideaway hotel ane tell the Golden Girls we say hello,, And if you go to Ramons Tell Trevor, our very good friend, we'll be down in July for 3 days... At the Palapa, Tell Casey, Keith and Rashell, Larry and Carol, Big Jim and his wife, and all the staff there A BIG HELLO for us from TX.... And can not forget Piasano--- Tell him the Pirate dude is watching him....LOL.. You'll love him... Again have a great trip and we'll talk with you when you all get back... Rick and Cheri

C
OP Offline
C
rick, where ya from in Texas??

Bedford,, It's part of the mid cities here in Dallas/Ft. Worth, we are on the Ft. Worth side, only 8 min from the ariport DFW Intern..... Rick

S
S
I'M WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!

You all are too Funny... Sleep on the plane ride down, thats what we do, The night before we just can't sleep knowing that we are going to be in paradise!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Trip you all.... Rick

S
S
Okay, I'm up! I slept a little less than 3 hrs, it's 4:30am and we leave at 7:00am!!!! This will probably be my last post until I'm back on th 26th, so take care all and I'll be thinking about ya(not too much, though, I'm on vacation!) Have a good week and thanks for all your help!
Peace, Susan

C
OP Offline
C
WE'RE OUTTA HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab (edited 05-19-2001).]

S
S
I forgot to say 'God Bless You' to everybody for their support and confidence!(I feel like I just won an oscar). Just thought I would add that because God willing I will be on AC by early afternoon and thought you should be blessed too!
Peace, Susan

I can't imagine sleeping on the plane with all those "free" drinks!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.