Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
While visiting San Pedro there are so many activities to choose from that it may seem overwhelming at first! But whatever you’re fancy, be it water sports, beach combing, high adventure or socializing you are sure to find it on La Isla Bonita. One way to enjoy and get to know the community better is to engage in some of the local activities and events that bring visitors and residents together. The opportunity allows you to experience the best in island hospitality while seeing a side of San Pedro that might not necessary be on the “must do” list of tourism activities.
Lions Friday Night Bingo & BBQ

At the heart of community fun is the Friday night Bingo and BBQ at the Lion’s Den. Most people the world over know of the Lions International volunteer community service organization and what it stands for. With 1.3 million members in 205 countries, the San Pedro Lions Club is proud to serve and is an active organization that time and time again comes to the aid of the local, as well as the global community. When enjoying the Friday Bingo and BBQ night you not only have a great meal and good fun but help the club raise funds for the community.

Saturday Family Fun at Mojito Bar & Grill

Established in 2008, Mojito Bar and Grill is located inside the beachside courtyard at Sunbreeze Suites just one more block north of the Lion’s Den on Barrier Reef Drive. Any day is a good day to enjoy the beach views along with a variety of Mojito’s to choose from along with menu favorites like shrimp or conch ceviche, yummy tacos, grilled meats and seafood or tasty mango chipotle skewers.

Wednesday Night – Chicken Drop at Pier Lounge

For over twenty years this signature event has been a crowd pleaser for thousands of visitors and locals alike. Undoubtedly the most filmed activity on the island, the Chicken Drop has become a popular feature for travel programs including the PBS Channel and Travel Channel’s Samantha Brown. Located right on the beach at Pier Lounge inside the Spindrift Hotel on Barrier Reef, the Drop usually begins around 7pm with music, beachside bar and fun.

[read more ...]

M
M
I know the Chicken Drop has moved to Thursday's, but want to find out if there is still Lion's Den BINGO and BBQ on Fridays? Is that the only regular BINGO night? Have they stopped doing the weekly Beach BBQ? Are there some other regular weekly activities in the evening I can send my guests to? (We know about Reef Village Karaoke night and Legends live music nights. Looking for more.)
Thanks!

S
S
Theres the Monday evening snake toss....

Don't forget the Tuesday "pin the tail on the Iguana" night.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.