Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
OP Offline
J
Funny thing about Jimmy Carter. He's done more for world peace after leaving office than any republican ex-president, ever.

The Carter Center has also virtually eliminated the Guinea Worm from impoverished areas in east Africa.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/48477/1/carter-centre-on-elimination-of-guinea-worm.html

Originally Posted by jhill123
Funny thing about Jimmy Carter. He's done more for world peace after leaving office than any republican ex-president, ever.

So.... I'm curious which democrat ex president you would put ahead of him on the "world peace" list.... Or are you just incapable of writing anything without taking a shot at republicans?

I don't think there can be any dispute though that Mr Carter is far better as an Ex President than he was as a President, even though he's also an embarrasment as an Ex President smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
J
OP Offline
J
I notice you just rambled on without actually saying anything.

Let's see, Nixon left office a disgrace and never was seen again.

Reagan left office and never thought he did.

Sr Bush left office and went on a speaking tour to make some $$$.

Clinton left office and went on a speaking tour to make $$$.

Jr Bush left office and tried putting words together into complete sentences, wrote an autobiography using others recollections, and went on a speaking tour to raise $$$.

What is said here (chat) is of no real concern. Half I agree with and the other I don't. But this banter we do is a prime example of why our Congress and Senate is forever stalled in the deepest mire known to man. Yikes!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Originally Posted by jhill123
I notice you just rambled on without actually saying anything.

So if he did more than ANY EX PRESIDENT, why say "any republican ex president".....you just can't help yourself can you? ...its how you are programmed crazy

And what I said, as you seem to be having a problem with a reasonably simple premise, is that Carter sucked as a President and sucks as an Ex President, as his meddling in affairs of State is very un presidential, even though some of his charitable and foundation work is admirable.

If any of that is too complex for you, send me a PM and I'll try once more to explain without annoying all of the other readers....

Happy New Year by the way....Kool Aide at midnight?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
N
N
Originally Posted by pugwash
This does not really seem to be an Apples to Apples comparison, as the study of conservative brains was conducted by Neurosurgeons, while liberal brains could only be studied by Proctologists laugh

Pug, your a funny guy but I think this is the funniest thing you have posted .....ever. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.