Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mabreu Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My husband and I plan on being in San Pedro in the beginning of February. We would like to spend half a day fishing and snorkeling on a private charter. Does anyone have any recommendations? We did this last time we were there and had a great time but I lost the business card of the gentleman who took us out on his boat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

We always use Geraldo, the captain of the catamaran El Gato. He will take you on a private trip (i.e. no large group to deal with) and will go to or do anything you want. I highly recommend him! We have taken many different trips with him. He is listed on the ambergriscaye.com site under charters or tours. Message back if you can't find his contact info.

LOOK UNDER FISHING ON THIS MESSAGE BORD FOR fishingsanpedro.com or GO TO www.fishingsanpedro.com my budy steve brokers for ten local guides and takes credit cards a big plus cheap prices and
all great local born fishermen and they do a combo fish ,snorkel bbq
ask him about clifford and eric on the uprising
a great combo day fit for a king and queen .my guys I use them when i want a combo day .. A true living the dream time
have fun and enjoy your time ..

Last edited by captjeff; 01/05/11 01:12 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
M
mabreu Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the info!

G
G
I love going out with George Eiley on his wooden sailboat, the Rum Punch II. We're taking another trip with him tomorrow, and it's always a wonderful day.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.