Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#398244 01/23/11 02:41 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Hello - My husband and I will be arriving in Ambergris Caye on March 2. We are staying at the Paradise villas and are planning on using the Lagniappe provisioning to get our groceries. My husband is trying to figure out which beer to order by the case? He loves Miller, yuengling, and in Mexico he preferred XX's. I would appreciate your advise.

LoriannCM, good choice on using Lagniappe, we have for years and they do a top notch job.....My husband enjoys MGD and XX's. When in Belize we order the Belikin Premium by the case. It is priced pretty well and works for him.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
L
OP Offline
L
Thank you! We are so excited about our upcoming trip....It was 7 degrees last night at our house. Do you have any restaurant recommendations? We are staying at Paradise Villas and will be walking....We love sand floors and ocean views(we don't need fancy - just good food at a good price)

For my money the regular Belikin is actually much better than the premium but ask around.

Last edited by CaptOneIron; 01/23/11 06:25 PM.

Captain One Iron
Originally Posted by CaptOneIron
For my money the regular Belikin is actually much better than the premium but ask around.

Agree, I think it taste much better.....then again, my wife likes Light House.....not for me....just your individual taste!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
Regular!

W
W
Yuengling?!?! Are you from PA? I'd trade you anything here to bring a case!

G
G
Datallmon likes Yuengling and we were from MD. It's great beer! Belikin isn't Yyuengling, but cold, and basically the only beer, it's what we have! It's BEER!
Yay, BEER!

GwenA #398293 01/23/11 11:36 PM
H
H
Not crazy about any of the Bowen brands but when Bowen is a virtual monopoly
there's not much choice.

Calculate the per oz. cost between the different Bowen beers. Remember a bottle of Premium has considerably more volume than the others. I buy at the distribution center and I think that Premium is actually cheaper per oz.

Hi loiranncm,Mathieu's Delicatessen has a deal with Paradise Villas residents, we can deliver for free breakfast, baked goods (all freshly baked daily) including breads, all kinds of sweet pastries, cakes to order for special occasions,and also lunch which Chef Gunter (from Germany) makes daily, he makes his own pastas and we try to make everything from scratch. Try us out, we're just opposite the entrance to Paradise Villas (or ask Nellie or Emmanuel, whichever is managing your unit). We hope to see you soon!.

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.