Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#398621 01/26/11 09:47 PM
T
Teach Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have been trying to access cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com website for two weeks and have been unable to get on the site. Is the problon this end or are they having trouble. Where are they located in San Pedro.Thanks

Time flies when you are having rum!!!
M
M
Hi Teach,

It's actually been down for a bit longer than that. I don't know what's happening, but if you go to my BelizeBus site and scroll down to section 4. OTHER TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS, you'll see an image from a recent newspaper advertisement. It has the schedule & departure points. It doesn't show the fares, but if you go to the website of the San Pedro - Belize Water Taxi, the fares should be the same (or similar).

http://belizebus.wordpress.com/

N
N
Thank you. I have also been trying to access the site from New York. Glad to know it's not me. And where on the beach is it located? We will be using a golf cart - my wife is slightly handicapped. Is it safe to leave the cart locked at Caye Caulker Water Taxi overnight? We are going to the mainland for one night. If not, where would you suggest?

There are two AC-Mainland water taxi services that leave from the eastern shore of San Pedro. They alternate times, so the one you choose to take will depend on when you want to go.

Schedules tend to change. Best bet is to check when you get in and make travel plans accordingly.

The locations - both on the east side of the island:
Texaco pier on front side of the island - CC Water Taxi.
One or two piers north of Playa Lounge - SP/Belize Express.

I would not leave the golf cart overnight on the street - it will probably be fine, but you just never know. Why not a take a regular taxi ride and relax.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.