Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
Friend of mine at work is looking to impress his newish bride with a weeks vacation in September. Money is no object. ( I know...some people..grr) They have been to Bora Bora already, and are looking for someplace closer. I of course suggested AC-Belize.

I suggested Victoria's House south, and Coco Beach North. But I know there must be more choices, that I have not seen. Closeness to town most likely will not be an issue. But water activities, and upscale service is a must.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.Along with any specific experiences. ( This MIGHT help in my career path cool )

Thanks!

DC

Last edited by Decompression; 02/12/11 09:10 PM.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
If money is truly no object, look at cayo espanto

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
S
S
Azul Resort or Mata Chica

Cayo Espanto is the 'fanciest' resort - on its own 'islet' off AC.

Azul would be my first choice. Victoria House, especially if you stay in the newer two-level condos, is great, too.

Several of the condo developments, including Grand Caribe, Pelican Reef, Coco Beach, The Phoenix and Las Terrazas have amazing accommodations.

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
The Accommodations at Athens Gate are the best I've seen for interior luxury....Romantic lighting with the absolute best in interior design & decor....Very romantic, right on the beach, beautiful on site light house bar......The staff will take care of any request including private dinner on the beach.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you for all your suggestions. Cayo Espanto, I totally forgot about it. You see it from the plane on the way over. The place looks amazing from the website.

Thanks again!

DC

E
E
Here's my two cents on this. Panoramas of Grand Caribe.

http://esotericvision.com/Panoramic-Gallery/grand-caribe.html

Ben

J
J
Can you tell me anything about the enviromentals groups (water/biology) who sometimes go North of the Island to group up and do studies. We were up near Tranqility Bay( 3 years or so) and a group had boated up to shore and they were on a mission , just curious as I am interested and dont know who to contact. Thanks for any help. Sincerely, Jette.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.