Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
Hi, am planning to come to belize for a month, in May. Was looking to stay in (or very near) to San Pedro on AC and was wondering if any of you have, or know of some place I could rent for the month. I've looked at some condos but they are too much for short term rent/lease.

Trying hard to keep the whole trip to a low budget, but decent enough that my OH does not complain about not staying in a nice place. I'd be happy with a back-packer's place or value hotel as I'm planning on exploring more than I am staying in there, for me it's just somwhere to sleep, shower and eat before heading back out again. For her, she'd be happier with a 5* all inclusive deal, but can't afford that for a month (and I personally wouldn't want to have it anyway).

Can anyone help please ?

Hi Homer. You're most likely to find what you are looking for that will hopefully suit both of your needs from some of the accommodation agencies here. Many are listed here //ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/longterm.html

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks, just had a quick look and most look way over my budget, but there were also some great ones in there too, quite a few needed minimum of 6 months, but not all so will start a shortlist of properties and then get the OK from my other/better half as to which one(s) she would be happy to stay in and then make some more enquiries.

What a great link, I didn't realise that this site had so much info on it.

Thanks again.

Hi, we have just PM'd you with some options....

www.shorelinesolutionsbelize.com
Property Management Services
Vacation Rentals
Corporate Services
What is your accommodations budget for one month? If you tell us that, we might be able to better direct you.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
A
PM me please

Ana Lausen
Ambergris Vacation Rentals
www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by ShorelineSolBz
Hi, we have just PM'd you with some options....

Thanks, will go through these with my other half when she's about.

Originally Posted by seashell
What is your accommodations budget for one month? If you tell us that, we might be able to better direct you.

Looking at something around the $1,000 USD mark, maybe a little more if it included utilities, maybe had a pool or was on/near the beach. Also air con would be nice, but not as must, same goes for internet.

C
C
Try thi add, I leave in the bulding, is is very nice not to far from town, 5 min bike ride. It has swimming pool and maybe you can work out something with him re: internet... and utilities for an everything inclusive price.
It is not on the beach, but very near.

2 BR, 1 BA furnished condo, 2nd floor, balcony. Full kitchen, A/C. Located in San Pablo, on lagoon, with swimming pool. US$700 /mo. [email protected] 501-610-2673

Here is a good example with pics of what you get for what price. {this is a longer tern rental though] http://tacogirl.com/2010/11/belize-rental/

I am sure you will be able to find something nice in your price range Homer.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks, I will try to sit down with my better half today and we will have a good look at what's available. Thanks all for your help so far. Once //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/401501/Getting_to_Belize_From_Mexico_.html#Post401501 and accomodation are sorted, we can start planning where we want to go and what to see.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 86 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.