Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
I must post a thumbs up review for this wonderful resort that made my stay in Belize one of the best vacations of my life. To view the pictures of our adventure, got to:
http://www.patrickfletcher.com/belize/belizemr.html

What a heavenly resort in a heavenly country! My advice is to spend the extra money and get one of the beach-front casitas.

Thanks for sharing your great pictures!

M
M
Wow! You took the greatest pictures. Thank you for posting them. This makes waiting another 7 days even harder. We where at Captain Morgan's only 9 month ago and can't wait to get back to beautiful AC. After seeing Journey's End I wish we would stay there. It looks beautiful and your wife is very pretty. Glad you had a nice vacation.

F
F
Patrick- GREAT SHOTS...
We stayed at JER last month and had a great time. I wish our album was as good, guess We'll go back with new gear and try again. Just confirmed tickets for July trip. PSYCHED..thanks, L in H-town

Excellent underwater pics!!

P
OP Offline
P
FYI ... the pictures were all taken with my new digital camera. I used a Sony DSC-P1 3.34 megapixel digital camera (US$659.00) and the MPK-P1 Marine Pack (US$189.00) that is rated to 30 meters. The actual picture files are much larger and have much better color, but I shrunk them down to 640 x 480 and used a medium jpeg compression to make them smaller for the web page.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.