Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Be sure to visit the Boca del Rio beach at Wayo’s Beachside Beernet on Sunday, March 6th, for “Tropical Island Academy’s BEACH BBQ BLAST.” A BBQ grilling competition is ‘heating up!’ Each classroom will be grilling delicious dishes for all to enjoy while competing against each other for “Most Delicious!” Representing Beginners & Infant I will be Patrick Houghton of Cayo Espanto. Grilling for the boys and ‘grrrls’ of Infant 1 & Infant 2 will be Amy Knox of Wild Mango’s. Charles Worthington of Estelle’s by the Sea will BBQ for Standards 1 & 2, and PJ Leslie of Latitudes Caf� joins John Harvey, Grill Master of Robin’s Restaurant, to support Standards 4 & 5.
The entire community is invited to eat well and enjoy beach games - with lots of prizes from enthusiastic sponsors. Thanks to Bowen and Bowen Ltd., Running W Meats, Gallon Jug Agroindustry, and Suya Tours for getting the party started. Gifts and prizes from many active sponsors will be given away in an array of games and competitions for boys, girls, and grown-ups of all ages! Thanks to Chan Chich Eco-Lodge, Changes in Latitudes, Cayo Espanto, Wine de Vine, Amigos del Mar, Lil’ Alfonse Tours, Sol Spa, Ocean Essence Water Top Spa, Heaven’s Hair and Nails, Mariano’s Ice Cream and Yogurt, and more to come! Spend a day at the beach, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, for a good cause: the enthusiastic students of the Island Academy. No entrance fee!
And who doesn't want to be in a beer drinking contest?????

Change your Latitude
(checking airfares!)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
San Pedro is just a very large drinking contest every day. Im pretty warmed up so I wont pull a muscle.

PJ
Today's the day!!!!

Change your Latitude

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.