Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
i'll be in on 3/18... sounds like fun.

i have alot of friends in sp, as well as those coming down for vacation.

where, what time, whats the game?... assuming 12"... slow or fast?

doubt we will have much equipment though

E
E
No worries RB, Im just gonna use you as the first base.

S
OP Offline
S
TIMO 12 inch fast pitch, we can help you with equipment( we will donate 16 new gloves, Balco bases, batting gloves and other equipment to SPHS ) and we can play slow pitch also..be at the lagoon soccer field between 10-1 PM on Saturday 3/19 and ask for me, David there will be about 6 teams, the home run derby and awards ceremony for SPHS starts at 4 PM. I heard Ernie is getting in the home run derby...clear the lagoon..clear the lagoon

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
T
T
sounds like you have a full schedule, with 6 teams and hr derby. doesn't sound like you need any more teams. probably stop by with a few guys and see if you need some xtras.

S
OP Offline
S
that would be great TIMO, we should be able to get them in game

E
E
Timo, I have a 75 yr old amputee that can out run any of your troops. Bring it on !

T
T
i thought the game was softball???

you wanna run... that's cool.

i'm only in winter maintainance codition... you know only doing about 50 to 60 miles per week, not my usual 90 to 100.

starting at victoria house, down all the way to the south end, and back to vh. every morning 9 am starting on 3/19.

come join me.

E
E
Me ? Run ??? It was raining yesterday, I ran out to the mail box and damn near fainted.

Who's bringing the beer !!

S
OP Offline
S
UPDATE--
our team from Memphis has played two games against the Esperanza Royal Blue Devils, winning 12-10 on Sunday night and getting SHEEELACKED last night 14-2 as Jason ( national ) hit the Devils to victory with a 340 foot shot and Jose ..the pitcher for the National Champs Belmopan Compre shut us down, along with Derrick Jones with 5 rbi's, I play first base but am in right field when these guys bat, I need my teeth to eat !

I have been thrilled to face two of the nation's finest pitchers ( Jason and Milton ) the last two nights along with Jose.

Jason threw me 3 straight change ups and then a smokin 71 MPH fastball, I was caught looking as it flew by belt high, or that is what the umpire told me.

Milton threw his fastball twice and then I went down on a hard slider, but at 52 years old, it was quite and experience getting to face Belize finest, ( both of them were throwing easy to me, they had alot more but were nice to me )I did get one base hit, but it was just a lucky swing, these guys are AWESOME

We play again the next three days and are doing clinics twice a day at area schools, giving away supplies and having batting clinics.
Derrick Jones is helping out and is a kind young man, I have gotten to know him and Patrick this week.
We will be back home on SP Friday, come out at 1 :30 lagoon field to see how our clinics are run (really cool ) and Saturday some of these national stars are going to try to make it to the lagoon field as we play from 9-3, dont forget our home run derby at 4 PM Saturday keep all the balls and we will hand out final four shirts & medals to SPHS..see you then..goodby from Cayo
David & Jo International Sports Outreach

E
E
A 71 mph softball pitch ? Dang !! BTW, softballs aint soft. And , golf carts will not float !

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.