Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402857 03/21/11 06:42 PM
collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Don't forget that you can help to save lives in Belize really easily. Just pop to the shop, buy a box of condoms, put them in your luggage and donate them to San Pedro Aids Commission. It's really easy and hugely appreciated.

The Aids Commission is running out of condoms (which is a great thing) and need more urgently. So please, pack some rubber johnnies and help save lives in Belize! PM me if you want any more information.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

I came over with several boxes of the camo, green ones I donated and it really helped me get through customs very quick. They asked if I had anything to declare I showed them a few and they just waived me on.... did not ask to see anything else in my bags! so condoms can get you through the BZ customs quickly! Order boxes by the 1,000 is the cheapest way to buy them. I have been taking them to different counties for years. You have to order on line to get the best price.

mary
collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Mary,

I look forward to finding out what you discover. Thanks to all the people who have already been in touch about bringing down condoms for the San Pedro AIDS Commission.

www.conchcreative.com

E
E
Great Idea Colette. I have a friend coming back down in a couple of days. I'll suggest it to him.

God Bless The Reef!
collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Wonderful ExOkie! Thank you.

www.conchcreative.com

Aside from Condoms saving human lives - check wish list post that Collyk sent me for Saga to see what meds you can bring to save animal lives

http://tacogirl.com/2011/03/ambergris-caye-belize-wish-lists/

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.