Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
P
P
Thats quite funny. Surely with his stature he's the perfect spy material as few would think him dangerous yet he's as lethal as the Monty Python rabbit.

E
E
Papashine, I'll wax my chest. Better now ?

C
C
Ouch. That hurts...I hear.

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
D
D
Another way to handle this would be to bring single bill only, pay him the exact amount ( no tip) and be sure he has change for the next person!!

Travel, Medical, Dental Insurance for those on the go.

www.medicaresupplement-insurance.com

Maybe I'll look into opening an "old fashion" burger stand, with steak fries, big ole fat tasty burgers...dang, makin myself hungry!

"Be all that you can be"
E
E
Avoid Jets

H
H
Wow, I'm supprised so many of you have been goosed/touched up etc and don't mind !!

To those of you feeling left out, you could always send me the few $ by paypal that you think you might get overcharged there along with a picture of yourselves and I'll meet you all for a 'hugging' session.....LOL !

H
H
Oh, and whilst I agree that $1 is nothing to get stressed about, I'd be more annoyed by the reaction of being fobbed off with some gum. I'm a decent tipper, so $1 would not be an issue, his reaction to being told he'd short changed me would, so would be motorboating the OH......even I don't get to do it :-(

S
S
As a female traveling solo, I stopped by Jets 2 weeks ago for a quick beer and hotdog. The little man was extremely obnoxious and sexually harassed me the entire time!. So much so, the group of fly fishermen sitting next to me even signaled to see if they could help.

I have been there at least 5 times in the past several years and thought he was harmless flirt. I hate to report that Jet is surely losing it...

T
t42 Offline
T
He's quite receptive at being told to [#%!] off so don't hesitate.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.