Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
for a giggle, i thought i'd look and see what my very first post on the AC board was. This is what I found laugh WOW! This was march 18, 2006.

Hi all!
I am going to belize for the first time on march 18 for 8 days and am looking to decide if i want to move there FT. I am from the PHila area, and will be travelling alone...anyone there interested in showing me around/offering advice/etc?

Thanks!

Lara

laugh Thanks Lara for posting this! It's fun to go back and see where this all began..

Mine was:
June/ 2006....... time flies!

Charlene,
We were at BC's on that Sunday the 25th. Although I was looking forward to trying BC's BBQ (that i've heard so much about) I must say that the burrito's (with chili on top) were pretty dang good. Enjoy your time off (which I'm sure you will) and when I get back down that way, I'll be sure and stop in and partake of the BC's BBQ! P.S. I still loved your earrings. I'm saving up for a pair for me the next time I'm down there! It was nice meeting you. Lydia

Take the road less traveled
OMG! I just found a prophetic phrase if there ever was one!!

And last but not least......find the balls to jump out of a perfectly good airplane! July '06..

Take the road less traveled
Okay . . my first post (in October, 2006-just prior to our second trip) . .our next trip will be Number 8.

After an interminable year, mi esposa and I are heading back to AC in a little over three weeks for our second visit, a longer one this time. We're bringing along a friend of mine from Iowa who has never been out of the USA and will be travelling on a virgin passport. I've been e-mailing him pictures from our trip last year and from the ambergriscaye.com website and I think he's already packed to leave. I cannot tell you all how much this message board has meant to me this year as I have tried to fight the urge to chuck it all and head south.

A few things I'm really looking forward to:

Sunrises, the hammocks in front of Coral Bay Villas, fresh papaya for breakfast, snorkeling with Geraldo on El Gato and a beach BBQ at Mexico Rocks, Rick and Elva at Crazy Canuck's, Margi at Coconuts, mojitos at the Tackle Box, sushi at the Blue Water Grill, Belikins and more Belikins

Detect a theme here? Look for my butt on a stool at BC's on Sunday, November 12th. Counting the hours in Kansas City . . . .

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
August 2007

I have to come to S.P. for a week (any week) in September.. I know its kinda the dead time, and some places are closed?

Any week better than any other?

Where can I catch a Cowboys Game (Sunday night's on 9th and 23rd, late afternoon game on 16th)

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Greetings to all in San Pedro interested in making a skydive. i'm bringing 80 people to the island Feb.10th,2005. we will have tandem rigs for all who want to make a first jump. video and stills will be available. only experienced jumpers will be leaping from our caravan that holds 17 skydivers. we will be landing on the open area just north of Barefoot Skinny's bar. if you have questions or comments please send me an e-mail. meet us at the Sunbreeze for a jump

Ha ha, it only seems like two years ago. I read the thread, Seashell was my biggest critic. And to think the only thing up that way back then was Skinny's bar and 2 houses. sigh.

10/17/07: "163 days and it can't go fast enough. It's starting to turn chilly in the Arizona mountains and I HAVE TO GO THROUGH AN ENTIRE WINTER BEFORE COMING DOWN.;"
My first trip was in March 08 and I will always be back!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Hang'in on tight to my dream!!!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
K
K
First trip 2003. After 12 visits since then, buying a modest place is definitely on my five-year plan.

I hear Sapphire Beach is modest.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
K
K
Seems a little cult-ish to me...

Last edited by KathyA; 03/25/11 06:59 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.