Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
A
My wife and I purchased one of the Cabanas at Sapphire Beach on our initial visit to Ambergris Caye. We are extremely proud to be part of the dedicated group of owners who had the insight and dream to be part of this development which is on one of the most beautiful parts of the island. For those of you who have not seen Sapphire Beach resort I highly recommend taking the boat trip, you would be amazed at the progress. Greg )Cabana 13A)

R
R
I am proud to say Sapphire Beach Resort is finally in the right hands!! This press release is not bad news, but good! We owners are finally seeing incredible progress and great light at the end of the tunnel. Sam Gomez is doing a fantastic job in every way. We are all being communicated with like never before, and work is zooming along at the resort. Unfortunately, the Petersons were holding up progress and now that we are free of their influence, things are finally happening!! So thanks for the sympathy, but there is no need. We owners are overjoyed with how things are going.
Susan 6A

T
T
Hi There,
I too am one of the original buyers. In fact my family and i purchased 3 units in phase one when all there was there was villa #4 and a whole lot of promises.... We thought all those promises would not be kept for a good while there, but now i must say that we are once again very happy to report that our dreams will come true under the new management of Sam Gomez, who is now not only our builder but our managing in director and developer of the project. I can understand that people may be sceptical about SB, and that is normal from an outside perspective with no real knowledge of what has transpired and what is really going on now.... However, this place WILL now get built and when it does, we hope that it will set a new standard on the Caye.
Under estimate this project if you will,keep harping on about the view in the rear view mirror or the Petersons if you must, but be careful for the sleeper will soon awaken...
Tom Perez ( 6B, 6D, 1C )..

S
S
My villa is very close to being done and we are thrilled. I'm down on AC next week and will take a few moments to sit on my villa front porch, enjoy the view, sink my toes in the sand, and go swimming at our beach. It's cold and crummy up here in Chicagoland. Looking forward to Belize.

W
W
Sal, I like the new web site; www.SapphireBeachBZ.com, they need to get rid of the old one, that is the one that comes up most of the time on a search.
I think you guys should count your blessings and say a prayer of thanks! This could have been a lot worse.
Good luck with everything.

Haaaaaaa!!!! The sleeper will soon awaken. You're funny!!

I have no plans to die, today...
G
G
My wife and I purchased at Sapphire about 2 years ago. We absolutely love the views and the wide sandy beaches with the reef being so close. I must say now that Sam has been put in charge, things are moving at lightning speed. We now receive correspondence almost daily on the progress of the resort. Any additional questions by owners have been addressed within hours it seems. We are now more confident than ever we will soon have a finished product to be proud of, and are very much looking forward to spending vacations at our beautiful resort. Cheers everyone, Shaun and Amanda-7B.

L
L
Everything is moving along smoothly now at Sapphire Beach. Sam Gomez is on top of it all and all the owners that I'm in contact with seem happy with the progress.

All of the owners have been well aware of the situation for a long time now and have been in the loop and getting many updates and input.

Funny how all the negative comments are from people who have nothing to do with the project, and all the positive comments are from the owners of the project.

No one has lost money. The project is progressing rapidly with the full support of the owners. No one is pretending it's been a smooth ride, but the first Phase will be completed this year. Thanks Sam!

Sapphire Beach has the best construction standards on the island. The beach is one of the best I have seen on the island. Everyone should check it out and also the new Sapphire Beach office in San Pedro.

We can't wait to be sipping a drink on our beautiful beach in the near future.

Unit 9C

S
S
WannabeinBelize, I agree with you about getting rid of the old website and yes, the owners are all thankful at the wonderful turn of events. You should come up and have a look.

C
C
We purchased at Sapphire Beach, Building 19, Unit B .. and we are so very thankful to Sam Gomez and his staff for bringing it together. I have seen so much progress since Mr. Gomez has taken over and we are very thankful to him.

Though there has been many negative remarks by non-owners .. BUT .. we are owners are we are proud .. we will stick together as owners of Sapphire Beach .. and .. Sapphire Beach will be one of the best constructed resorts on Ambergris Caye.

We will be flying in on June 18th and look forward to seeing Sapphire Beach once again in person and all the progress.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.