Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
J
Did everyone hear sam is seriously contemplating adding a rooftop dining area to the restaurant with a huge palapa style roof over it! This will also make our restaurant second to none, the views will be fantastic!

Sounds divine. Glad to see everything is back on track. Soon you will all be enjoying your new homes overlooking the Caribbean sea!

I'm really hoping that locals (as well as owners from other places) will be enjoying the restaraunt, as well. We received some information about the chef they were looking at, and with the new design, I think it will be a really great place for people to congregate!!

I have no plans to die, today...
Glad all you guys feel good about this .The posts seem like happy people who all drank the cool aid . I was looking into the old posts same foks said nothing was wrong??now you say all is well?? I see a pattern here ?? and yes I know your all real !!I feel your pain .
And I do wish you all luck I for sure would love to see all go well with this project!! .Nobody should be scammed in life .I will buy all of you drinks when this is done .but there where people ON THIS BOARD who said this was happing but nobody listened Or wanted to listen just a point of info .AGAIN HOPE ALL OF YOU GET TO LIVE THE DREAM IN AMBERGRISCAYE .

Last edited by captjeff; 03/24/11 03:49 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
J
J
Thank you amanda! We are excited, the next six months should be very exciting!

B
B
My wife and I fell in love with the island last year and decided to purchase at Sapphire. Our main goal is to vacation here until we retire and then spend several months a year here becoming part of the community. I had only met a few owners on our trip down to the island, but now that the Petersons are gone all the owners have banded together to support our project. This to me is what makes a strong and secure resort. Our builder Sam has been trying to clean up a mess the Petersons left behind as well as completing what was promised to us all. Cheers to Sam and his crew of workers.

I know as owners we want the best for our resort and hope that everyone on the island does too. I am not sure why people would want to see us fail! A sincere thanks to all those who have and will continue to support Sapphire!

Cheers

Jay and Allison
Unit 22A

B
B
This is Bill from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I'm a long time visitor to San Pedro and very pleased to be an owner at Sapphire Beach. I truly believe our troubles are over and am very happy with the way the resort is now proceeding. Even with our difficulties, interest in Sapphire is high and getting higher. I really think we'll be second to none. If I could, I'd purchase another unit.

H
H
Sold condos = money to complete the project... "Happy" owners makes people less weary about making purchases.. If all of the owners came on here and complained, no one would want to invest and their project would be dead in the water..

...just sayin'

S
S
Hey Hansen, why don't you come up and visit sb so you can see why the owners are so happy? You're right, talk is cheap but the progress we're seeing up there speaks volumes.

S
S
HI! Robt. here, I also was one of the first buyers at Sapphire Beach, and am soon to be in 10A, thanks to Sam and a great new team!!! I also want to say how happy I am with all the new friends and neighbors that I have met, and looking forward to the new ones to come. White sandy beach...great people...beautiful construction...I cant wait!!!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.