Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nikis Offline OP
OP Offline
I was hoping the posts from yesterday would spread light to our soon to be neighbors in San Pedro that the owners at Sapphire Beach are a team and are eager to be a part of the local flavor. How disappointing for me to find the people on this board only wanted to attempt to tear us down and accuse us of drinking the 'kool-aid', lying about our identities, and being idiots/fools in general.

My name is Niki Salter, I am a 28 year old female from the great state of Texas. I am an Aquarius and a dog-lover. I work hard, love hard, drink too much and have a foul mouth for a Southern Lady. I opened my profile in October of 2008, about 5 months after my boyfriend (now my husband- love you, babe) and I purchased a piece of sand that was to one day be a cabana at Sapphire Beach Resort. We were 25 years old and $160,000 was a lot of cash for us to part with but we believed in what we saw and the potential for what we didn't.

I joined this site in 2008 so I could keep up with local news at this place I'm so ready to be a part of. Along with some of the other owners, I have watched as so many trashed our resort and said only negative things. Many of the owners only joined yesterday, not as fictional charachters in a free advertising scheme, but as real people that finally want the chance to say their piece- their HAPPY piece. My heart is sad that so many of the people I was looking forward to meeting one day (locals, I assume), would rather feed on negativity and drama, rather than encourage us to stick through what could have been a travesty. So many have not only not been supportive, but have gone even further by saying hateful things designed to destroy our hope and faith. I am not looking forward to meeting some of you, anymore, and that's a shame, because I am a wonderful friend and a great person to know.

I'm sure no one will read this, and it may even be deleted, but I stand behind my statements and what I've said. Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives. I choose to live my life with no regrets, jump naked into a cold pool, and run when the sign says walk, just because I feel like it. If I lose $160,000 in a bad investment, it hurts no one but me... And in the end, if I lose, and if it makes you feel better, you can tell me "I told you so".

Niki Salter, Unit 13B- Proud to be KOOL-AID FREE!!!

I have no plans to die, today...
Wow! you go girl!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
J
J
Yes I to am kool aid free! Only drink crown royal!

M
M
I can't wait to be your friend! Deb Unit 20D

nikis Offline OP
OP Offline
If I'm real, right?! :o)

And the beat goes on...............

I've already told you more than I know.
Okay all you can head back to your own SB forum now.

nikis Offline OP
OP Offline
So, I was correct in my assesment that SB owners aren't welcome, and this is for absolutely no reason. No SB owners trashed your brokerage or attempted to tarnish your reputation. I think it's a fair, respectful, and decent request for people to treat us the same. This is the disappointment I was referring to. What a shame.

I don't think anyone believes that SB owners aren't welcome but the barrage of praise is a little over the top, that's all.

I've already told you more than I know.
its not that SB owners aren't welcome, its just that this always turns into something that ends up taking half my day from complaints on both sides! its gets very old fast.

50 consecutive SUPER DUPER REPORTS is odd. no one does that here. lots of owners of various properties read this board and don't come on here drooling all over about their good points. They don't do it cause its bad manners among other reasons.

we've been around the horn a few times on this topic OVER THE YEARS, and this is not the place for all that. its not for owners to promote or denigrate. if you have complaints, speak to those in charge of the property. if you want to help promote, find other ways....

locking this one too.

and by the way, some owners have thanked me for pulling it as they KNOW mass "this is wonderfully glorious" comments in a row would make ANYONE QUITE SUSPECT. and some folks just plain know bad manners when they see it.

(and it does end up looking like a band of koolaid drinkers, a fact SOME owners acknowledge privately)

isn't this fun!. its like a merry go round! been here, done that, round and round we go!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.