Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
OP Offline
K
o.k. gang, 8 days for those of you a month or more out or for those of you that just got back....nanar nanar na na.

I know I started a similar thread about 5 months ago (when I started planning this trip) but I wanted to see if I can get more information or new infromation on Casa Plata.

Has anyone stayed their recently or has anyone seen it recently, I know Keith did some damage and I was wondering if it was all fixed.

Any info would help.

And cramer, debbie and munichchick I think we will all be on the Island the same time, we are going june 13th thru the 21st...are you cats there?

P
P
Koz, I am going to be down there for my fourth time from 6/15 to 6/25. I am staying at Paradise Villas. Is Casa Plata far from SP?
Peggy

M
M
Hi Koz! We will be there for sure June 10 to 15. Just reconfirmed our reservations and everything is A-Okay. Would love to meet you.
We are staying at the Royal Palms about 2 miles south of town. Where is Casa Plata located?

K
OP Offline
K
peg and munich, casa plata is a house that we rented and it is also 2 miles south of town.

Looks like we are all in the same neighborhood, we MUST get together and have a belikin or 12.

Lets make plans now we will be there next wednesday evening, you guys have anything going on?

P
P
Koz:
I fly in next Fri., 6/15. I could meet you at BC's in the early evening for a Beliken. Munich, you wanna come by for a Beliken? Say 6 pm-ish?

K
OP Offline
K
to many initials on this board, whats BC's?

BC's Beach Bar & Bar-B-Que. Located between the Sunbreeze and Ramon's on the Beach. Do a message board search for BC and you will find many colorful topics! Blue being the popular color!

P
P
Koz: BC's stand for Bruce and Charlene, who used to have the bar at Coconuts. Now they have their own place, next to Sunbreeze on the beach. I will be there slurping up Belikens at 6 on Friday. Looks like Munich is flying out that day. Bummer.
Peg

M
M
Pegster! Hubby and I would love to meet you but we are leaving AC in the morning on 6/15
to spend some more nights in the Cayo district. So sorry to miss you.

Koz! Let's get together for sure. Wednesday night sounds good. You could leave a phone message with the Royal Palms front desk for us to confirm. Just dial 2148 when you are on the island and leave your number as well so we can call you back at the house.

M
M
Koz! Just looked at Casa Plata pictures and
it looks wonderful. You picked a great place.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.