Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#404092 04/05/11 06:37 PM
T
OP Offline
T
It has come to my attention that Taxi drivers are complaining about golf cart rental companies picking up clients at the airport. To make matters worse some golf cart companies may be paying those same taxis to take the customers to their rental business rather than the one where the clients have a reservation.

C
C
I'm sure there's going to be a lot of sympathy here for the taxi drivers (and cart rental co.s for that matter)......NOT. And, the visitors that have a reservation for a golf cart will know what rental co. it's with. They aren't hard to identify considering the carts have the rental co. name plastered all over them.

JZB Offline
I was actually just told that it was the Mayor who told the cart companies they can't pick up their clients. Next is she going to tell the Hotels they can't pick up their guests because the taxi drivers need more money? How about limiting the number of taxis to begin with? What authority does she have on who drives up to the Tropic Terminal??

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.