Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Almost two-thirds off -- what a deal!

Actually, if that $26 million is for everything -- golf course, club house, pool, villas, hotel rooms, airstrip, alligators and all the land except for the small portion that was owned separately -- it probably is a good deal.

Nothing else like it in Belize, or for that matter probably not in Central America.

E
E
I pass . Even at 26 M, it wont float.

J
J
Can you still golf on Caye Chapel?

JZB Offline
No.

J
J
So where the heck can I golf???? Mexico lol maybe Cuba lmao

OP Offline
There's a "jungle course" near Belmopan -- Roaring River Golf Course. Not fancy, but a nice place. 25 bucks U.S. to play 18 holes. You can rent clubs and pull carts.

I guess its pretty safe to say that a person doesn't move to Belize for the golf.

Reality..What a concept!
OP Offline
It's true that folks don't come to Belize to play golf, but when it was open Caye Chapel was, if not one of the best courses in the region, certainly one of the most scenic. It's a shame it never really took off. With some money, luck and marketing savvy it could have been one of the great golf resorts in the Caribbean/Central America.

Originally Posted by Lan Sluder/Belize First
It's true that folks don't come to Belize to play golf, but when it was open Caye Chapel was, if not one of the best courses in the region, certainly one of the most scenic. It's a shame it never really took off. With some money, luck and marketing savvy it could have been one of the great golf resorts in the Caribbean/Central America.

When it was open, I heard it was rated #3 in the Carribean. I played it twice, and loved it.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
E
E
I played it once in '02 I think, with Jerry McD, great course but a little pricey. Of course, it was the only game in town.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.