Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Speaking of Lobster... I understand the Lobster Festival on Caye Caulker is the weekend of June 29-July 1. Has anyone been to it? What goes on? Would it be worth taking the ferry over for the day, or would it be better to do one of the snorkel trips that go there, and would that give enough time for the festival? Is anyone else here planning on going? Thanks!

Went for the day last year. There was entertainment and plenty of BBQ. Lobster was plentiful and so was the booze!We went on a Saturday on a dive boat with some friends from SP.A good day to hang with the locals.

Oh yes, definitely a good time will be had by all...

J
J
sounds like a blast!!
Do you think they could have another
one July 29 to aug 1?

J and A

G
G
Hi everyone! We are going to be in AC the weekend of the Lobster fest. I was going to post a message to see if anyone had heard of it! Thanks for the info! My husband and I and another couple are visiting AC June 28 through July 2nd. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a cold Beliken!!
Hope to see you there!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey GA Peaches,

Where are you from girl? I'm from Alanta. Are ya'll going to the lobster festival on Friday or Saturday? I was thinking about going on Saturday but haven't decided for sure. I don't want to miss BC's B-B-Q and the Palapa bar with live music on Sunday. Are you planning on doing that?

G
G
Hey Island Girl! My husband and I live in Stockbridge and the other couple with coming with us live in Douglasville. We are diving with GAZ on Friday and will probably go to Caulker on Saturday. We have no other plans! The BC's B-B-Q and the Palapa bar sound good too! We should see you there. Where are you staying? We are staying in Gaz's condo and we are diving on Friday. This is our first visit and we can't wait!

B
B
How far is it to Caulker to AC?

seven miles, like about a $20 boatride

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
GA Peaches,

How funny that we'll be down at the same time. I'll be staying at the Seven Seas. Are you planning on doing a snorkeling trip to Caye Caulker and enjoying the fesitval that way, or will you take the ferry over? I haven't decided which would be best to do. I'd love to hook up with you. If we don't connect for Saturday, maybe Sunday at BCs. Why don't you e-mail me at [email protected]. I leave Wednesday morning!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.