BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
A
Aquamark and others,
Just because a small committee has decided not to bless us with their official name does in no way preclude the rest of us from eating lobster, having fun.
The island is still here, we still have the same eateries and lobster.
If you are truly going to miss the banner with the word "Lobsterfest" on it, then I guess you can take the long ride to Placencia.
It's also a nice place, but is it worth changing your plans over a name on a piece of material?

E
E
AMEN Brother ! Sing it !

A
A
artisan listen here gezzer we travel to caye caulker twice a year for the last five years from london and booked flights last year for the fest and they said its not on this week. wake up and smell the coffee i will be on caye caulker for about 4 weeks . you live on the island so it wont cost you nothing if its on or not. its not about eating lobster if they advertise its not on the caye will be short of tourists a crowd makes a better party. more money for business everyone happy . ps hope you dont get wood worm plank

live life love life live the life you love
A
A
ok artisan put a flyer on here of whats on music bands ect and what dates that might help tourists go to the caye.

A
A
Geezer?
How old are you?
This is simply about a little respect for many people who run businesses on this island and don't need tourism driven away.
Times are tough, the weather was bad last year, people are barely making it as it is.
Were they supposed to print the money to fund this thing, take out loans from Belizean banks at 12-15%?
People here are hard at work, building, repairing lobster traps, hoping against hope for a little break from the mess the US bankers created in 2008, they surely didn't need this bad press.
Go to Placencia by all means if you feel that strongly about it.

A
A
cant you read i said we will be there for 4 weeks my friends are fishermen there. put your money where your mouth is and set something up and dont move to a island and take peoples work when there having a hard time gringo gezzer

A
A
How is it that you come from England, but cannot spell the language?
I am taking no one's work, no one here has the equipment to do the work I do, I am simply, unlike you, trying to help the local businessmen, Why don't you find someone in Placencia to annoy?

Wow, this seems rather pointless doesn't it? Caye Caulker is a great place with or without an official Lobster Fest.

I've already told you more than I know.
A
A
Agreed,
I hope all his fishermen friends appreciate his slamming the place when he gets here!

E
E
If there are at least 2 of us, we have Party !

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day