Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
So Jeff is out then? Construction on any new buildings will be halted?

Not sure how "Out" Jeff is. He won't be in control of the condos or the villas in terms of maintenance, mgmnt or anything else involved with these. I don't know what the plans are for continuation of the construction. I would hope he finishes the project, I don't think he is being extradited....lol...I think he is just relinquishing his control on the completed areas. He should hopefully finish what he's started. I know he is having a rough time, I hope people are kind and not accusatory, and will give him an opportunity to make things right. I know everyone is angry, but he did have a dream, and he moved forward on it. It just didn't work the way he had planned.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
You can say that about any building project these days. Recession depression.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Yes, it would fit any construction project. Things don't always work out as planned, or as promised. The thing to do is pick up what you can and move forward, and try to end up with as close to what you need as you can get. It isn't going to be exact, but should be close.
I hope Jeff finishes his obligations, and the saga of JP and RV is over. I hope it doesn't drag on and on, and I hope those who have invested their $$ there get at least their initial investment back, if not more. Time will tell...

T
T
I am a TS owner and we are scheduled to arrive this coming Monday for our "free" week. I have received confirmation from RV but now I am very concerned, I have not seen any updates on the FB page in about 3 weeks. I sent an email first thing this morning to confirm everything and arrange for our pickup at dock but have not heard anything yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on who to contact to confirm our accomodations are still in order?

Texas Family, I wish I could help, buy have no idea. I would think office would arrange for your pick up. They are bad about checking emails, so a phone call would be your best bet. If you have to, once you are there, you could take a taxi and ask for reimbursement, but I doubt that would happen (the reimb. part). Taxi's are fairly cheap, tho.
Good luck, and have a fabulous trip. Please let us know how it goes.

I would be interested in a name and contact when you return home as to who is handling the TS. I haven't been able to reach them by phone or email and had to make alternative arrangements for my stay at the end of the month. When there, I plan to stop in and speak with someone. Your help would be appreciated.

If anyone is into Timeshares, now is a good time to buy......people are selling them for 15 to 20 cents on the dollar!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
OP Offline
S
Contact Ana Cruz [email protected]. That is who we have been communicating recently with, but who knows if she is with RV now. My husband and I have been informed of this news about RV and I believe it to be true!! We have been dealing with a money issue for some time now with them, still hasn't been resolved, now I see why! We invested $8500.00 for our timeshare, do you think Jeff Pierce will refund our money, since he is such an upstanding individual.Purchaed our timeshare in 2008.

Im in line right behind you. I'ld be happy to be able to communicate with someone, get my money back or the the services and accommodations I was sold.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.