I got a friend who would like to tag along my trip but he is a Cuban citizen living in a country where here he has a residence permit but which only has an honorary consul. Now checking the gov. website for visa requirement it says Cubans need a minister of immigration approved visa. Anyone has any idea how long that would take and if he should try in the Belizean embassy in Cuba or talk to the consul?