Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
B
B
Methinks The Captain still has a thick skin.
And he is enjoying all the media attention.
Looks like the thread is hijacked. Sorry 'bout that=-)
I understand the problem at RV is very important to the folks involved.I just could not resist. I will stop lest I lose my stripes.

Hi Everyone who is interested. we just got back a few hours ago from 2 weeks at RV.
We are timeshare owners, and we did have a good time on the island, we did see a few problems ( lots, actually)
I spent a lot of time talking to people, ex-staff, ex-timeshare salespeople, others.
I will write up a few of the things I was told, I will not post them directly as they are mostly hearsay, but I will share them to people who are interested if they PM me
Regards
jmont

M
M
Thanks jmont. I"m a new forum member who's planning on relocating to Ambergris Caye. Coming down in the fall (Sept, Oct, Nov??) on a timeshare exchange for 1st visit and get the lay of the land. I'm hoping to avoid RV, but glad to know that, if it's my only option, it won't be too bad.

Mer in Alberta
R
R
Hello i am apologizing to CaptJeff regarding the post i made! I Hope you do accept my apology... but for the rest of what i said regarding Jeff Pierce is true and that all the timeshare owners please be carefull on making further reservation as the Condo owners of the units are pulling out of the rental pool and jeff has no intent in finishing your units... You should take him to court ASAP!!!

OK JUST GOT BACK FROM A FISHING TRIP NO INTERNET AT SEA
RELIABLE YOUR APOLOGLY IS EXCEPTED,AND ALL THE BEST ..AND I DO HAVE THICK SKIN LOL. FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO TEASE ME ..
BUT JUST NOT WHEN IT COMES TO TIME SHARE AND MY GOOD NAME
WISH ALL THE FOLKS WHO ARE IN THIS MESS WELL ...
AND TO FUTURE FOLKS WHO GET TALKED INTO ANY TIME SHARE CON IN THE WORLD.I BELIVE IT WILL NEVER END [JMHO ]TO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE.
I WISH THEM WELL TOO.
.LIVING THE DREAM IN LIFE SOMETIMES CAN HAVE A FEW HIPCUPS.

Last edited by captjeff; 07/05/11 07:00 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
OP Offline
S
Unfortunately, Captjeff is correct about buying a timeshare, my husband and I fell in love with San Pedro and the trusting people we are got suckered in, like so many others. I have gone back and forth with RV trying to resolve our situation, but I know it will take more money to sue and we just don't have it. So RV and Jeff Pierce, you won, you got $8,000.00 of our hard earned money, I hope you sleep well! Remember, what goes around comes around, I truly believe that!

C
C
I'm with you Sonlover.
We're in the same boat, and legal action is most likely not an option, unless maybe we all collectively filed something "class action" and banded together. As a single suit, this will be another money pit and add insult to bruised ego. The thought of JP using my own money to fight a lawsuit galls me.
Lost money to a timeshare shiester, $8000, lesson well learned about TS..
Discovering the beautiful San Pedro, priceless.
I will not lose my faith in the inherent goodness of people, but it will help me to remember, not all follow that path.
Sleep well Jeff Pierce....

When the power of love replaces the love of power, we will have peace on earth - Jimi Hendrix
Agreed wholeheartedly. I was recently in SP and happened to spot JP in a bar. Had a real difficult time controlling my emotions. If others weren't around, I may have gone up to him, but instead I took the higher road and realize that we need to move on. I cant let this eat me up, chock it up to a very expensive lesson Looks like karma is looking at him in the mirror. JP looked like he'ld been run over by a concrete truck and hadn't slept in a year. I'm hoping his life is slowly - vey slowly- becoming a &@#* hole and makes him an old man faster than his years here on earth.

B
B
Just curious, is there a way that owners of the timeshare venture, reef village, or for that matter any condo development can get access to contact information of the other owners within a development? Does the SP Town Board keep this info?

I'm not convinced that RV actually formally registered all of us TS Owners. I think this site is our only hope of coordinating anything amongst us. let me know if you find anything out.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.