Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41277 06/24/01 11:44 PM
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
OK.... I AM A SINGLE-DIGIT MIDGET!! (I apologize if that's politically incorrect, but nothing else rhymes.)

SEVEN (7) days til I leave this rain behind.

I'm so short I can't see over the desk!

If there are any ex-military sorts out there, you can add your favorite "short-timer" phrase!

I have counted the days since I left San Pedro on Feb. 21. Went to sleep thinking about how the breeze lulled me to sleep on AC... woke up thinking of the view of the sea/reef from the veranda. Now I'm going back. It won't be the same without my honey there with me this time... but I'll just be there preparing our "nest" for us... and next time. SAAAAWEEEET!!!

Kathy <---definitely with Perma-Grin

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 06-24-2001).]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#41278 06/25/01 08:55 AM
you lucky midget...

i have 16 days and counting....

#41279 06/25/01 11:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
KC,
You lucky dawg... I wish I was leaving again in less than a week...
You'll have to keep in touch and let me know of your adventures.
You asked if I have a computer there... we took my husbands Dell Laptop. It worked out good for us, since the internet cafes are all in town, and can get pricey. Anyway, I would suggest a good laptop. Unless you will be there full time, at least you can bring it back to the states and it will be safe and away from the humidity.
I'm so jealous... if you just don't feel like going, call me and I'll take your place!

#41280 06/25/01 11:46 PM
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Vicky,
What a funny girl you are! hahaha. I am soooo ready. I'll be sure and tell ya all about my (mis)adventures when I get back. Right now I am so tired my eyes are crossing. It takes a lot of work to get ready to go have fun! Remember... visitors are always welcome, so I'm sure there's an empty seat on a plane bound for Belize! No need to "wish" you were there!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#41281 06/26/01 10:26 AM
J
J
O.K., Kathy, so that's how I'll recognize you on the flight we share from Houston to Belize-- the big //ambergriscaye.com/message/icons/icon10.gif <<GRIN>> on your face! We can't wait either-- counting the days!

#41282 06/26/01 10:40 AM
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Jill -- You got it! I'll keep my eyes open for your "harem". [Linked Image] Let's see... I think I remember that you are staying on the mainland for a few days, but will be at the 4th party... right? Where are you staying on the island?

Kathy

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 149 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.