Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#415691 09/07/11 08:24 PM
OP Offline
Hello all,

Just wanted to put a little recommendation in for two new local businesses my husband and I have discovered here on AC. We just moved here from North Carolina on August 27 and have been so pleased with both Healthy Belize and GoNature since arriving here. We believe in eating as healthfully and locally as possible and were able to do this easily in North Carolina, so we were delighted to discover that we could get healthy ingredients, foods, and Belize-grown organic produce at these businesses. Even though we live north of the bridge, we have walked into town many times to purchase food from these two shops south of town.

I'd just like to encourage anyone on this board who believes in healthy eating, or who wants to make a change to a more healthy lifestyle, to give these folks your business. During the slow season especially, I am sure they appreciate every purchase.

They are both on Facebook:

Healthy Belize on Facebook

Healthy Belize is located in the yellow house just a stone's throw up the road from SAGA.

GoNature on Facebook

GoNature is located across the street from Maria's Fruit Stand.

I have no affiliation with these businesses, but just wanted to give them a big thumb's up!

Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
S
S
I am also a fan - thanks so much for the endorsement!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.