Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
OP Offline
G
If you want to increase your resort's or condo's guest bookings IMMEDIATELY then read on...

One of the top Belize Fishing websites that is at the top of ALL the major Google Keywords for people searching for Belize Fishing and out ranks many of the top Belize Fishing resorts such as El Pescador - T Flats - Belize River Lodge and MANY OTHERS...

This website generates between 30 to 45 requests for rates and package information PER MONTH... It receives on average around 700 to 1,000 visitors per month of people actively seeking to book a visit to Belize for the purpose of Fly Fishing...

The site was being used to book a small local resort and charge a "booking fee" - However, the resort has decided not to provide discount pricing to allow for a booking fee so the site is up for sale to Resort & Condo owners ONLY...

This site will immediately begin increasing your guests as I repeat once more - It's AT THE TOP OF GOOGLE for all the major search keywords by fishermen looking to visit Belize to go fishing.

You can find this website by searching Google.com for teh following keywords: "fishing in belize" - "fishing belize" - "belize fishing" - "cheap belize fishing" - "affordable belize fishing" - "affordable fishing in belize" - "cheap fishing in belize" - "affordbale belize fishing packages" - "cheap belize fishing packages" - "belize bonefishing" - "bonefishing in belize" - "tarpon fishing in belize" - "belize tarpon fishing" - "belize permit fishing packages" - AND MORE...

And we're not talking about place 7 or 8 or 9 on the 1st page or Google - NO - This site is always ranked in the 1st to 3rd position. the marketing and optimization was performed by a professional SEO Training company called Aperio Training

The name of this Belize Fishing Site is: www.BiteMeBelize.com

All you need to do is change the images under the resort section and adjust the pricing to your requirements. That's the only thing required to focus this HIGHLY Targeted and well marketed website for your own Resort or Condo(s)...

This website was recently sold for $25,000 USD and owner financing was being offered for up-to $12,500 --- the buyer defaulted on the remaining $10,000 so it's available for sale once more.

Asking $25,000 USD willing to negotiate (some what - be reasonable... this site will make a resort or condo owner double if-not triple that in the first year)

I'm willing to owner finance up-to $10,000 of purchase price if purchased for the asking price I'll owner finance $12,500

To inquire about filling your resort or condo with Fly Fishing guests simply contact me at the following methods:

derrick @ steelheaderboats dot com

or 615.278.9400

G
OP Offline
G
If you want to increase your resort's or condo's guest bookings IMMEDIATELY then read on...

One of the top Belize Fishing websites that is at the top of ALL the major Google Keywords for people searching for Belize Fishing and out ranks many of the top Belize Fishing resorts such as El Pescador - T Flats - Belize River Lodge and MANY OTHERS...

This website generates between 30 to 45 requests for rates and package information PER MONTH... It receives on average around 700 to 1,000 visitors per month of people actively seeking to book a visit to Belize for the purpose of Fly Fishing...

The site was being used to book a small local resort and charge a "booking fee" - However, the resort has decided not to provide discount pricing to allow for a booking fee so the site is up for sale to Resort & Condo owners ONLY...

This site will immediately begin increasing your guests as I repeat once more - It's AT THE TOP OF GOOGLE for all the major search keywords by fishermen looking to visit Belize to go fishing.

You can find this website by searching Google.com for teh following keywords: "fishing in belize" - "fishing belize" - "belize fishing" - "cheap belize fishing" - "affordable belize fishing" - "affordable fishing in belize" - "cheap fishing in belize" - "affordbale belize fishing packages" - "cheap belize fishing packages" - "belize bonefishing" - "bonefishing in belize" - "tarpon fishing in belize" - "belize tarpon fishing" - "belize permit fishing packages" - AND MORE...

And we're not talking about place 7 or 8 or 9 on the 1st page or Google - NO - This site is always ranked in the 1st to 3rd position. the marketing and optimization was performed by a professional SEO Training company called Aperio Training

The name of this Belize Fishing Site is: www.BiteMeBelize.com

All you need to do is change the images under the resort section and adjust the pricing to your requirements. That's the only thing required to focus this HIGHLY Targeted and well marketed website for your own Resort or Condo(s)...

This website was recently sold for $25,000 USD and owner financing was being offered for up-to $12,500 --- the buyer defaulted on the remaining $10,000 so it's available for sale once more.

Asking $25,000 USD willing to negotiate (some what - be reasonable... this site will make a resort or condo owner double if-not triple that in the first year)

I'm willing to owner finance up-to $10,000 of purchase price if purchased for the asking price I'll owner finance $12,500

To inquire about filling your resort or condo with Fly Fishing guests simply contact me at the following methods:

derrick @ steelheaderboats dot com

or 615.278.9400

Originally Posted by GoFishBz
.....This website generates between 30 to 45 requests for rates and package information PER MONTH... It receives on average around 700 to 1,000 visitors per month of people actively seeking to book a visit to Belize for the purpose of Fly Fishing...

You omitted the most important stat. How many of those 30-45 monthly requests result in actual bookings?

And, you may wish to revisit your comments regarding rankings and SEO hype. I randomly used 8 of your search terms and only 3 times did it hit the top 3. Just sayin.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

Ahhhh...no

S
S
odd... I just did a search on Google for "Belize Fly Fishing" and the above mentioned site was no where to be seen "at the top"... El Pescador, TFlats, etc were all there.

Looking at the site, I'd argue that one does not have to "be able to cast into a coffee cup from 80 feet" in order to enjoy fly fishing here in Belize.

Good luck w/ the sale though... and, uh... welcome to the forum.

G
OP Offline
G
the site was NEVER targeted towards the keyword "Belize Fly Fishing" because if you performed proper Keyword research you'd find that the volume of searches for "Belize Fly Fishing" is significantly LOWER than "Belize Fishing" or "Fishing Belize"

In fact - i just did the numbers search again on GOOGLE ONLY - Roughly "1,000" searches for that keyword phrase is performed on GOOGLE PER MONTH - Out of that 1,000 - 880 are based within the USA (so, you have a POTENTIAL targeted viewership of 880 from the USA visiting the website - looking for a "Belize Fly Fishing" vacation option)

Now, for the keyword "Fishing in Belize" there are 5,400 monthly searches (again on Google ONLY - not Bing, Yahoo, or Ask.com) - Out of that 4,400 are searches performed within the USA - So, now you have a potential viewership of 4,400 people based in the USA looking for a "Belize Fishing" vacation option...

It's all about proper Keyword research and market targeting - This would also explain why over half the inquiries are form individuals whom spin fish yet wish to enjoy the experience of a Belize fishing vacation.

So the website being optimized to target the LARGEST possible percentage of targeted searches based on the most popular keywords gives the website it's 700 to 1,000 UNIQUE visitors per month ALL of whom are researching a fishing vacation in Belize.. The keywords chosen provide a potential viewership of over 9,700 visitors per month - This is why it's not a wise decision to target a site around such a low volume of searches... It's all about the volume -

A free lesson in online marketing and proper Keyword phrase research and "ideal consumer" targeting.

G
OP Offline
G
ohh - I also neglected to mention - I have ALL the Web Trends & Google Analytics stats to show that the site has remained a top listed site for over three years -

So the proof of traffic and stats are all documented and available for anyone interested in increasing their guest numbers to their condo or resort...

You certainly don't require a high-dollar degree to break down the simple math of "700 to 1,000" targeted visitors researching and looking for vacation opportunities in Belize, you convert even 1% of that per month into a guest and you're looking at 7 to 10 new guests... And based on the decline in travel trends to Belize over the past five years as well as other Central American destinations... It certainly wouldn't hurt to have an extra 7 to 10 visitors per month.

You may be barking up the wrong tree here pard but in as much as you, or JD Harper, likes to broker domains I suppose thats your bag.

I'd simply comment that real people dont do "proper Keyword research" they simply "search"...and I'll be honest I must a be a keyword research cretin because I would have thought "Belize Fly Fishing" would have been right up my alley as far as the way I'd plug in a google.

But I have to say that regardless of proper keyword research and all, BiteMeBelize.com as a domain simply sounds like an insult waiting to offend someone.

EDIT: Well now I must really be a keyword research cretin because contrary to a certain claim to SFJeff

the site was NEVER targeted towards the keyword "Belize Fly Fishing" because if you performed proper Keyword research you'd find that the volume of searches for "Belize Fly Fishing" is significantly LOWER than "Belize Fishing" or "Fishing Belize"

I plugged that little ole bitemebelize.com into the web and I got back keyword info on the website that exactly contains the phrase "belize fly fishing"

Bitemebelize.com Website Information

Title: Fishing Belize ? Fishing in Belize at AFFORDBALE Prices
Description: Belize Fly Fishing & Light Tackle | Belize Fishing packages at AFFORDABLE prices. Discover the awesome fishing in Belize at HALF THE COST!
Keywords: belize fishing, fishing belize, fishing in belize, fly fishing belize, belize fly fishing, Fish belize, belize fish, belize

Maybe someone is owed an apology.

Maybe it appeals to anglers, but it doesn't appeal to me!

And when I googled "fish Belize" bitemebelize.com comes up at the bottom of the page, and "fly fish Belize" doesn't make the first page.

But good luck in finding somebody to buy it.

E
E
I pass.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.