Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
OP Offline
O
We will bed comming down at the end of November and staying the first week of December. Is that still considered part of the "rainy season"?
I am really appreciating the input. So hard to plan a trip to somewhere you've only read about in tour books!
If anyone is planning on comming to the Great Pacific Northwest, I'd be happy to help!!

C
C
Last year we stayed in San Pedro for 2 weeks during the time there we flew Tropic to the muni where I had rented a small 4x4 suv from Avis on line a couple of months prior ( it was waiting for us on our arrival). We drove to San Ignacio touring and stopping along the way (be sure to stop at Orange gift shop you can't miss it) we stayed at Martha's guest house. We toured through Spanish Lookout and surrounding area ruins then returned to Altun Ha and back to the muni and returned to SP with no safety issues. The rental contract is very straight forward you are not allowed to take the car outside of Belize. Lots of tours in SI to take you to Guat.

Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.