Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#423442 11/28/11 12:22 PM
OP Offline
HELP!!! Our dog Karma has gone missing again. Disappeared from outside BC's / Hurricane's last night when the fireworks started. Lab mix, 60lbs, white mark on forehead, small black smudge on right haunch, white tip on tail, green rabies tag, purple collar, please call me 626 2925 or Gunter on 666 4975 if found! Will eat chicken feet and stale ricotta cheese.... Thank you!
[Linked Image]

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
OP Offline
His name tag fell off last week and the next one is waiting at Gecko to be picked up. Ironic....

Mathieu's Delicatessen

OP Offline
Karma is still missing. Please keep a lookout for him, we've checked areas south of BCs five or six times at all hours of the day (we used to live a little north of dfc and used to walk the beach N and S of Banyan bay a lot), have also trawled streets in town. We live Boca del rio near school and times he's got out of the yard he always turns up immediately at the shop opposite paradise villas.

we will offer a reward to anyone locating him or bringing him back (cash/bread/lunches whatever). Thank you.

Mathieu's Delicatessen

S
S
There seem to be a number of dogs that have gone missing recently. I will be sure to keep a look out for you. I feed a number of the Island doggies.

I believe that due to the stray law that saga are now enforcing more so, your best place may be to pop down there to see if he has been mistaken for a stray. I noticed that there are a lot less strays around on the streets at the moment.

Please keep us updated and we will keep a look out for you.

OP Offline
checked SAGA three times over the course of yesterday and today, and a friend has just checked again, he's not there... I'm going to put out some flyers with the photo - we will offer a reward for his return.

Mathieu's Delicatessen

S
S
When Pepperoni Dave's dog went missing after a fireworks show some years ago....a friend found him at the far southern end of the island...where he had apparently run in terror.

S
S
Well I will certainly keep an eye out for you.

Fingers crossed he will appear soon.

OP Offline
He is still missing! Please keep an eye out, we'll be cycling down south this afternoon. Have posted flyers near tropic at San pedrito - offering reward.

thank you!

Mathieu's Delicatessen

OP Offline
Karma is still gone.... He's very very special to us, I implore all reading this board to keep a look out in backyards, streets and lots. He must be here somewhere! Many thanks to all those who've been actively searching and calling us with leads. We're distraught right now. Thanks

Mathieu's Delicatessen

I really feel for you and can only imagine how upsetting this is. I would feel the same if our sweet Paisley went missing. I've got my eyes peeled for Karma!

Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.