Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
Had breakfast there with you this morning and overheard about your dog. I am hoping that you find her soon safe and sound!

OP Offline
Thanks Jimbobiker! Hope you enjoyed breakfast!
I trawled around dfc today street by street very very slowly looking for every dog and trying to get them to be interested in me passing so I could see if Karma was amongst them, nothing... have been doing the beach early and afternoon too, beyond the bridge, boca del rio and san mateo ... he's so special to us. His odd behavior to me - nuzzling and nosing my belly one morning when i wasn't feeling on top of the world led me to seek medical help which led to diagnosis for which i had to be operated. He's one hell of a dog and I hope that his tail end disappearing off the pier wasn't the last we'll see of him. :-(

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
Gunter lets hope Karma comes back. For sure he knows where he belongs.

And if he has the possibility to run away from his capturer, he will come home for sure.

We are looking everyday - even in yards to try and find Karma. He must be so sad and lonely too. I have read about such stories before when animals help with diagnosis of illnesses. That is a special pup for sure.

I hope he comes home soon.

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ana and Gunther - so sorry frown He'll come home, i'm sure of it. Will be on the lookout... bah

OP Offline
Thanks to all who have pulled together and helped in the search for poor terrorized Karma.... the GOOD news is that he turned up yesterday late evening at our old apartment in San Pablo not far from DFC... the BETTER news is that wonderful yogi, friend, masseuse and dog lover Ticia now lives in our old apartment, recognized Karma (covered in dirt and sopping wet) and gave him a bed and food for the night (THANK YOU TICIA!) ... the BAD news (only a little bad) is that he had a fair few nips and bites on him, including two huge, deep, gaping holes in his hind leg that Ticia cleaned up. We picked him up and took him to the vets where he had his catch up Rabies & Distemper shots, Promeris, heartworm, vitamin shot and antibiotics administered. He's tired and stiff but safe and back home now. Thanks to all the taxi drivers, friends, board readers, school kids, and tourists who have been looking out for Karma, what a fabulous community we live in!!

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
S
S
Congratulations! Your family is complete again....

Great news, we are happy for you..

G
G
So, happy for you! I asked Marty to pull my recent SUki post, because I didn't want it to detract from yours. I couldn't figure out how to do it!
I'm extatic for you!

K
K
So happy to hear your Karma is home. I've watched everyday to see if this was the day he came home. Sorry to hear he had bite marks but that will heal now that he's home.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.