Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#424176 12/04/11 02:57 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hi, i read the post on not randomly giving trinkets to children like beggars which I think was a great point but I'd like to bring some things for adults I met and who helped me out.

For instance, I'd like to bring the inn keeper something and maybe her girls - in kindergarten and 6th grade. Are there things that women might like that are difficult or expensive to get and that would be easy for me to bring? (I'm a woman too) Cosmetics, medications, food treats? How about small things for her kids - her daughter liked math....

If this is inappropriate, I'd also appreciate hearing that too.... : ) tia

S
S
I always bring "stuff" for the schools and for some friends and their kids. I bring barbie dolls and coloring books and crayons - I have brought flash cards for the Holy Cross School and some books - I have also donated to Be Kind Belize - same sort of stuff. My guess is pretty much anything is appreciated. For my adult friends I bring clothes and cosmetics and things like lint rollers - that they said they cannot find in Belize. When Old Navy had the dollar flip flops I brought those.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.