Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted by SFJeff
Ernie,

'morning... you'll note that most of my posts over the last 10-odd years are tinged with sarcasm (just as I'd imagine your comment about Lan was) as I know you've been around these parts a while. Come visit anytime, I'm always there, usually in the kitchen!!! Our tubby lab will point you in the right direction of that!

Not to derail the topic of this thread... again, let's hope a positive solution for Costa M is found sooner than later... otherwise it's going to be a pretty quiet stretch of beach up that way (CM if closed, Belize Legacy, etc.)

Well as soon as the rest of the world wakes up and moves forward, I would then expect Belize to follow. As we all know, it ain't pretty out there!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
C
C
I don't think it will be quiet up there.

Originally Posted by StevieJohnson
BeBelize,
Yeah, the last time I was in Belize (last March or April), I walked past Belize Legacy and it was closed. It was a bit of a ghost town.

Wow, seems like I just saw it on a real estate site the other day, all looking purty-like. That listing must have been a little old! Too bad; it looked like a cute place.

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
D
D
sitting in the dining room at Costa Maya now... still up and running and full this week. Rodrigo the manager is doing a fine job of keeping things running despite some of the aforementioned challenges. Still a great place to be. Belize legacy remains closed (2 years now) and it's a real shame... was a beautiful place. I wish a new owner(s) could be found...

John

How is the first aid class going Doc?

S
S
It's tough trying to get a straight answer out of Costa Maya and their soon to be ex-parent company. I hope CMR does stay open. Rodrigo & company are are people and I hate to see them out of work...

S
S
So, does anyone know if Costa Maya has indeed closed? Their website appears to be gone. I'm in California so just curious if the place has closed up shop....

I think it is closed. The closing date was set for 6th January.

yes it is closed

S
S
Ok, thanks. I assumed by now that they had closed but it's hard to know what info you can trust and what info you cannot trust found via the internet.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.