Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42474 07/27/01 04:57 PM
H
HU SU Offline OP
OP Offline
H
We just got back from our very first trip to AC. It was absolutely wonderful...the best vacation I have ever been on. We stayed at the Sun Breeze and it had every thing that we needed. The people at Aqua Dive were totaly cool. Enrique was our snorkling guide to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. He was awesome. I was a bit frightenend at first at he totally put me at ease. We went reef fishing with Javier from Amigos del Mar. He was extremely patient with us and a very cool guy. I loved The Jambal Jerk Pit so much that we had to stop in one last time for lunch before our flight left. Fido's was a blast with delicous margarita's and rum punch, not to mention the ice cold Belikans. Being out on the ocean like that is such great therapy for the soul that you just can't get anywhere else. My husband and I can't wait to come back, hopefully later on this year. I know I have only been to AC once but if any of you guy's have any queations please feel free to ask and I would love to share any info with you. Although it was sad coming back home, I am so incredibly happy that I got the chance to expirience such a wonderful place with wonderful people. I am forever changed.

Oh yeah- The Reef Rock Cafe across from Fidos had great burgers

xoxo,
HU SU

#42475 07/27/01 06:29 PM
Hey Hu Su, glad you liked the Sunbreeze and
snorkeling guide Enrique, both are my favorite in San Pedro. Glad to learn Enrigue is still there, for my next trip.
You seemed to have the most wonderful experience also, visiting Ambergris.

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.