Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#424771 12/09/11 05:18 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Coming very soon, by Tuesday the 13th at the latest, the 2012 Saga calendar.

Featuring photos of the contestants of the Miss Costa Maya contest, each photographed along with at least one cute and cuddly dog, cat, puppy or kitten from the Saga clinic.

12 stunning photos, 4 in colour, the balance black and white, a truly amazing piece of work from Conch Creative, a treasure for every day of 2012.

They will be available for Bze$25 each, and we will work out a way to ship with payment being made to the Saga PayPal account.

Further details to follow early next week.....

Will they also be available to purchase at SAGA?

Thanks!
Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
C
C
Talked to Inrid today at SAGA, just a reminder to get in touch as I would be more than happy to sell them for you on Caye Caulker at the Gallery.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Sending in my donation for a calendar today! And please, don't leave the Caye Caulker Animal Sanctuary out of your list! That little island's one and only group needs our support too! http://www.pawanimalsanctuarybelize.com/

G
OP Offline
G
They will indeed be available at the clinic, plus we are hoping that a number of gift shops here on the island, as well as hotels, will take them too.

As said earlier, we will mail them too, with payment possible through PayPal, but we just need to figure out postage costs first.

Debbie, we thank you very much for your offer to stock them in Caye Caulker, and will get you a supply. Not sure who will be in touch with you directly, but I am heading out of the country soon after the calendars arrive, so might not have time to do it myself. I will make sure someone gets in touch with you ASAP.

[Linked Image]
Here is a preview of the Paws & Princesses 2012
Stay tuned for details on how to order online!
Bark Bark Meow!

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.
'tis the season to give to those who give all year long! smile

G
OP Offline
G
Calendars are in, they are stunning. Right now, available at the Saga clinic, but they should be available at many outlets around town within the next day or two.

Priced at Bze$25, they would make a great Christmas gift, and help a very worthwhile cause too.

For overseas residents who do not want to miss out, we can mail them to you. To North America, price is Bze$10 extra for one or two calendars, with $5 for each calendar on top of that. For further afield, we will have to check as orders are placed. Payment can be made via PayPal through the 'Donate to Saga' link on our web-site: http://sagahumanesociety.org/

Grand official launch party combined with the cook-off this Friday night, in the Central Park in town. Miss Belize, who is Miss September in the calendar, will be there to sign and hopefully help get them moving en-masse.

Save me one!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
I hope there are some left by the time I get there at Christmas!

Brenda from East Tennessee
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.