Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
We heard it through the grapevine, but very reliable sources, that a few celebrities are vacationing in beautiful San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize at the moment. Celebrity #1 is Jennifer Lawrence. Celebrity #2 is Michael Douglas. Celebrities #3 and #4 include Halle Berry and George Clooney. Halle Berry the star of X-Men: The Last Stand, X-s, Gothica, Catwoman and James Bond flick Die Another Day, is rumored to be on the island but we cannot confirm that. And George Clooney, well it was rumored that he was spotted in Belize City. But these two are just rumors.

Ambergris Today

Clooney?! Gee, maybe I can get my reservations changed to tomorrow!! smile

Well those writers at AT are probably too young to remember, but Halle Barry starred in one of the finest bits of acting ever - check her performance in Monster's Ball. She's an AMAZING actress whose beauty has caused her to be cast in some less than heavy roles, but this film shows her at a level of intensity that is astonishing. She was nominated for an Oscar for it I think ..... anyway, in my book of greats she's right up there as a serious performer.

If it's true, great. It just means they have realized what so many of us have know all along...San Pedro is THE place to be!!

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
Well said......love it, and my wife and I can't wait to do just that!

Originally Posted by tortuga.chica
If it's true, great. It just means they have realized what so many of us have know all along...San Pedro is THE place to be!!

Care deeply
Speak kindly
Leave the rest to God

D
D
George Clooney was spotted knockin back a few Belikins at the BoatYard Bar the other night.... grin

DC

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.