Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Yes, it really is. We already had a NY's resolution to eat lunch there once every weekend. We live right next door, after all! And we missed their last weekend since I was sick and didn't feel like going out anywhere. So sad! frown

Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
W
W
Very sad to hear, I hope they realize how much people enjoyed their food! Hope you take some time off to enjoy life and then re-open smile

B
B
Bittersweet. Wishing you the best enjoying yourself but on the selfish side I am hoping you decide to start up again. Every time we are down we eat there and enjoy your food. Good luck and hope you miss it so much you will be back doing what you do. Thanks

C
C
You had a good run and we all enjoyed and appreciated your hard work, good food and great service. Hope anything else you decide to do goes as well. Change is always just around the corner and is usually good.

GET SOME REST! I'm happy I was up recently and got to chat with you. You deserve to enjoy the island as most of the rest of us do. BUT - please remember you have a waiting clientel when ever you want to reopen you kitchen.
Charlene at BC's did this a while back and when she reopened she had made it easier for herself.
Best of Luck and wave as you go by.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
G
G
Tried to make it there for 3 years! Finally did make it last month. Good food and people, even saw the (a) lazy croc just over the railing...

Happy travels to the owners...

A
A
I waited patiently for the opening in November, driving by and counting the days until I smelled the characteristic slow wood BBQ. We ordered a family platter for the 4 of us and ate almost every bite. You will always have a fan here. But, I do understand the demands of the business and hope you fulfill your dreams and re-open. My selfish appetite for BBQ talking.

Weekends are not the same without Lazy Croc.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Diane Campbell
Weekends are not the same without Lazy Croc

Totally agreed. frown

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
B
B
Lazy Croc just reopened for another season.
Thursdays - Sundays from 11am -3pm

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.