Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#426951 01/06/12 02:43 PM
D
DonDon Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm trying to talk my wife into coming down there for a week or so this summer. I came down a couple years back for a couple days to relax after a weeks mission trip and OMG, I fell in love with the place, the people and everything about Caye Caulker. of Course in reading many posts no here, so have many others. Kinda hard NOT to fall in love with CC. She's got a gazillion questions though and I truly want my week off to be in CC. Where's a good place to stay. I stayed at a place that was to the left and almost on the beach as soon as we got off the boat. Can't remember the name of it though but it was right there to the left as soon as we came off the pier. It was kinda Orangish and had a small pool. She wants to know about the fishing. I fished when I was there but went through the place I stayed and got rooked. Got charged $300 US for a half day and wasn't very happy bout the whole situation. She'll want to go catch some good fish and alot cheaper. WHERE would any of you suggest us trying to stay that has AC? I sure hope I can talk her into it cause I wanna come back in a bad way. Thanks so very much

DonDon #426967 01/06/12 07:24 PM
M
M
It sounds like you stayed at seaside cabanas
http://www.seasidecabanas.com/

We have used the sevices of Kim at:
http://www.cayecaulkerrentals.com/
very good service and quite a selection of rentals. You will appreciate air conditioning here in the summer. The nights get very humid.

You might also try:
http://colindacabanas.com/index.html
They have done some wonderful renovations and have a selection of prices in their rooms...4 units with air conditioning and great people.

DonDon #427173 01/08/12 06:56 PM
J
J
DonDon,
Friends and I return every year in the fall and use the same guides for the last 5 years. You'll be very satidfied with Captains Kenny or Parnell Coc.
They can be reached @ [email protected]. or you can head up to the "split" and ask anybody around to get a hold of them.

Good luck and tight lines,
Joe Pozzi
Burr Ridge, IL
USA

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day