Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this coming week:
Tuesday, 10 Jan at 7pm at Crazy Canucks!
Friday, 13 Jan at 5pm Debut at Coconuts!
Saturday, 14 Jan at 7:30 at Kama Bar Bistro!
Loving 2012, and looking forward to seeing everybody! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
It's Tuesday, and that means Karaoke Joe's is at Crazy Canucks! The fun starts at 7pm, and runs as long as the singers (and license restrictions) do! Stop on by the bar to watch the show, or drink some courage and rock the mike at the best party on the beach! laugh

OP Offline
Another great night at Crazy Canucks! Big thanks to Pineapple Willy, Martine, Kathy, Leann, Lily, and everyone else that made last night's show so much fun! Pictures now posted at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karaoke-Joes-San-Pedro/283497515024336 laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday the 13th! And what better way to celebrate than with Karaoke at Coconuts! Our debut there will run from 5-9pm, and it's going to be a blast! Can't wait to see everyone there! laugh

OP Offline
Great debut at the Seahorse Lounge at Corona Del Mar (formerly Coconuts) last night! Big props to Margie, Jasmine, Marlemi, and everyone else at Corona Del Mar for a fantastic venue! And huge thanks to Barefoot Skinny, Steve, Le Roi, Doc, Joy, Matt and Joe, and everyone else that came out to support the show, sing, and have a wild, fun-filled evening! Pictures now posted at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karaoke-Joes-San-Pedro/283497515024336 laugh

OP Offline
We all made it through Friday the 13th! Now it's Saturday, and that means the party is at Kama Bar Bistro for the best food, drink and of course Karaoke on the beach north of the bridge! It all starts at 7:30 tonight, can't wait to see you all there! laugh

OP Offline
It's so good to be back home! So tonight's show at the Seahorse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) is going to be off the hook! The party starts at 5pm! The bar is stocked, the weather is perfect, and the party will be epic! laugh

OP Offline
Another fantastic night at The Seahorse Lounge! Huge thanks to everyone that came out last night to enjoy the show and sing with us! Pics now posted at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karaoke-Joes-San-Pedro/283497515024336 laugh

OP Offline
Saturday night is Karaoke night at Kama Bar Bistro! Starting at 7:30pm! Come relax on the beach, have dinner and/or drinks, and enjoy the show! Just over the bridge, it's a great night of fun! laugh

Thank you Karaoke Joe.....Tom and I had a great time....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.