1. Thou shalt not expect to find things as thou hast them at home, for thou left home to find things different.
2. Thou shalt not take anything TOO seriously, for a care-free mind is the beginning of a fine holiday.
3. Thou shalt not let other tourists get on thy nerves, for thou art paying out good money to enjoy thyself.
4. Remember to take only half the clothes thou thinks thou needs and twice the money.
5. Know at all times where thy passport is, for a person without a passport is a person without a country.
6. Thou shalt not forget thou are a representative of your country at all times.
7. Thou shalt not worry, for he that worrieth hath no pleasure – few things are ever fatal.
8. As a stranger in a strange land be prepared to do as its people doeth.
9. Thou shalt not judge the people of a country by the one person who hast given them trouble.
10. Remember thou art a guest in other lands, and those who treat their hosts with respect shall be respected.