Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Looking for input on Mickey's Restaurant and The Reef Restaurant. Anybody tried them recently--worth going or not? Thanks

C
C
I think Micky's rice and beans with stewed chicken is one of the best on the island.

B
B
http://www.sanpedroscoop.com/2011/12/wednesday-at-mickys-that-is-one-giant.html --> I've been to Micky's on Wed for the FAMOUS burritos and they are delish. For some reason, I've never been to Reef. It looks very cute.

P
P
Personally the Reef Restaurant on middle street is one of our family favouraite. We love the fish and shrimp dishes have to say even like the stewed chicken. Good service and good price.
I also enjoy Mickey's have done breakfast, lunch and dinner there. Mickey works hard to make sure the food is good she is an excellent cook. I recommend trying both of them.

We also really like the Reef and their staff. The food is very good and their prices are great. Look for lunch specials!

Mickeys has a good American style breakfast, but you have to like "white table cloths". smile

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
The Reef will cook fish you catch. Bring em in, come back later to eat. Love it.

E
E
Ditto on Reef ! Good food, service and price.

M
M
A group of us went to Mickeys last November. I was one of the WORST restaurants i have been to, the food was horrible and the service even worse. I don' remember which day it was but i would never go back again. On the other hand, The Reef is a great place. I usually don't have anything bad to say about food on the island and i'm soory if i offend anyone with the comment about Mickeys, maybe they were short staffed that day but it was not a pleasant experience.

The wednesday burrito lunch special at Mickeys is good.

A
A
Good call regarding Mickey's Debbie. It was a terrible experience.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.