Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#429499 02/03/12 11:06 PM
coalpha Offline OP
OP Offline
Coming down for the 3rd time in as many years. When me and the two other guys were talking about going somewhere fun/warm last month we couldn't get past all the good times/memories we have had on the caye! There really was no other option in the end smile

Super excited, thought I would check in to see if anyone has any specific advice on eats/nightlife from the 7-14th that we should not miss? Like taco night(forgot when/where that was) or where 3 Guys might see some nightlife. (probably everywhere from my last visits). Any specific nights we should check in on a specific place?, don't want to miss out.

Thanks everyone for the help/suggestion!
-mike

Last edited by coalpha; 02/03/12 11:27 PM.
G
G
Look at San Pedro Scoop over there on the right. She has a pretty comprehensive caledar at the bottom of her blog. Also look at the Special board here!

L
L
Monday night is 3$ tacos at Fido's and Dennis Wolfe and the Usual Suspects live music from 7p-11p. Classic rock, rock and roll, rock-a-billy, some country and requests all night.
It is a fun time and an excellent menu

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,174
Posts499,962
Members20,416
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.