Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize Weather Forecast: February 10, 2012

General Situation:
Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post!
Belize NMS: A light easterly airflow is affecting the country.
24-hour forecast: Cloudy with some sunny periods today and partly cloudy tonight. Shower activity will be generally isolated.
Winds: East 5-15 knots.
Marine Forecast: Light chop - choppy. Waves: 2-4 ft. Isolated showers.
Sea Surface Temp (�F): 79
Outlook: Saturday & saturday night: Partly cloudy with isolated showers at first then an increase in cloudiness and showers on saturday afternoon.
Tropical Weather Outlook: The 2011 hurricane season ended on Nov. 30th; unless any tropical cyclone forms, there will be no further reports until June 2012.

Click for detailed Tropical Weather Information

Current Caye Caulker Weather Information
Belize Hydrological�& Flooding Information
Belize National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO)

High Low
Coastal 29° C
84° F
22° C
72° F
Inland 30° C
86° F
20° C
68° F
Hills 22° C
72° F
17° C
62° F
TIDES:
High - 11:43 AM Low - 6:04 PM
High - 12:07 AM (SAT.) Low - 6:19 AM (SAT.)
Sunrise - 6:22 AM Moonrise - 8:46 PM
Sunset - 5:52 PM Moonset - 8:07 AM

CLICK here and here for detailed weather data

Last edited by Marty; 02/11/12 07:31 AM.
[Linked Image]
With an expected high of 84 Ambergris Caye this morning is dead calm.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
E
E
I have ordered the weather people to cease and desist all rainy days, calm seas and bugs No Later Than March 1st.

March has been historically the windy month with the greatest amount of days we can't dive because of rough seas.
The March Blow has broken the hearts of a lot of Divers in the past...
but I've never heard of BC's closing because of weather :-)

White Sands Dive Shop
E
E
Understand Elbert, since Im not a diver................ BC's will drop the wind curtains so I wont have white caps on my rum smile

white caps in a persons rum can be tough, Charline has life vest you can wear when that happens.

White Sands Dive Shop
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

WEEKEND WEATHER OUTLOOK
Valid: Friday-Monday, Feb. 10 - 13, 2012 Issued: 3:00 pm, Friday, February 10, 2012

A high pressure system strengthening across the North-central USA today, will build strongly towards the SE portion of the US, pushing an active cold front through the central and SE Gulf of Mexico during the next 24 hours. This cold front will move into the NW Caribbean and Belize by Saturday evening, producing some outbreaks of showers and thunderstorms over most places.

The cold front will continue into the western Caribbean by late Sunday, then into the SW Caribbean by early Monday. The broad High pressure system will keep a moist and cool North to North-easterly airflow prevailing across Belize this weekend through Monday.

We can expect the weather to become generally cloudy, cool and showery over the weekend, especially over central and northern Belize on Saturday. The showers and rain will then shift to the South and the hills on Sunday and Monday.

Daily rainfall totals will range from 0.10-0.25 of-an-inch on Friday, increasing on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with daily accumulations ranging from 0.50-1.25 inches, especially over central and northern districts at first, and then shifting over the Stann Creek and Toledo Districts, and offshore waters later on Sunday and on Monday.

CLICK HERE for the Full Report

March winds are what brings my wind surfing friend down for his annual trip.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
To help you appreciate what you have the forecast for East Lansing, Mi. this weekend is a high of 10-15 degrees with a wind chill of -10 and three to six inches of snow. Enjoy and I hope to see you soon! smile

I've already told you more than I know.
E
E
Aw, what a pity PalapaB, 73F and sunny today in beautiful San Marcos Texas smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.