Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CinSho Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We are lucky enough to visit beautiful Ambergris and am trying to decide where to stay. We want an oceanfront suite with kitchen, nice beach, quiet, etc. I understand Banana Beach has a pool and nice beach. Carribbean Villas has a pier with swimming area and nice beach. Coral Bay Villas looks quiet and nice.
Someone out there, help me make a decision!!I just want someone who has been there to tell me what they think or possibly make some suggestions!!
Cindy from California

N
N
We stayed at Banana Beach in an oceanfront suite and absolutely loved it! The staff is wonderful, the pool is very nice, and the beach is one of the nicest we saw while we were there. You should do a search for Banana Beach and you will find that many people agree with me on this one.

Of those three I'd have to give the edge to Banana Beach, especially the seafront suites on the second and third floors. Banana Beach offers a great value, very attractive suites and a super friendly staff.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 193 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,043
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.