Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
OK, OK...I've been back a little over 24 hrs, but I'm still on island time...so the trip report will come later! But this can't wait....

I want to say THANK YOU to all my new friends in AC for making us feel so welcome and for making our stay so pleasant.

First, a HUGE thanks to the staff at Seven Seas...Sherrie, Luis, and Carol....you are the best! You made it soooo hard to leave! (Sherrie, can we still do that trade?)
Luis...please give our gratitude to Roque and Jerry for showing us the time of our lives, and for taking us to the "non-touristy" places!

Elisabeth and Vicki...what wonderful, beautiful women you are. Kathy made an instant connection with both of you. I owe Vicki a hug for giving Kathy the best massage of her life...hell, we ALL owe Viki a big hug for that!! Elisabeth...our only regret is that we couldn't spend more time with you...it was like you and Kathy had known each other all your lives...it was a really cool thing to see! I regret that I didn't take a photo of you two together...we came back a couple of times to see you again, but you were not at the shop [Linked Image]
We will definitely keep in touch! P.S. My daughters LOVE their jewelry, and Kathy hasn't taken hers off since we bought it!

Tony and Yvonne...you were a kick in the ass!!! Wish we would have hooked up with you sooner! Tony...thanks for covering my butt at Palapa and bringing my camera back...I just don't know how I forgot it there! (too much rum!) We'll definitely see you next time...good luck with the singing gig!

And last, but certainly not least...the Palapa Goddess of them all...Charlene...you made me feel so welcome...thanks so much...now get on this board!!!! WE LOVE BC'S!!! By the way...please tell Ernie we said HI! We ran into Ernie and his family late Sunday night...what a great guy with a beautiful wife and son! He totally floored me when he remembered all 3 of our names!

M
M
Glad you guys had such a good time! Can you believe I am going to be living there? I move Sept 29th! You will have to come back and see me at Seven Seas again

We're going to cry! We can completely relate to what you guys are feeling. Having been back less than a month, we still REFUSE to wear "real" shoes.

Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Loie & Robert

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Pirate, welcome back! This board has been very quiet during your absence. I called San Pedro's to order some beer for the room, and they said that they had found the last case of beer on the island for me. Thanks for leaving that one for me!

OP Offline
Jennifer...I'm jealous beyond words. Watch out for those land sharks though...

Loie...I almost did cry. Funny how one week with people that totally open up to you can have such a profound affect. See you on Sat!

Patrick-e...no way's there's Belikin left on the island...I went to the duty free on my way home and they were out...said some pirate on AC was sucking it up like a sponge! Well, enjoy it...I sure did! (The rum is yummy too!)

Hi Charlene!!!! I know you're watching!

O
O
Hello,
I am finally back and did I ever cry. I totally enjoyed my time on the island aside from a few set backs. But I to would also like to thank everyone (later post). But a special thanks to Steve, Kathy and Doug you went out of your way to make sure that I had a wonderful time. Thanks again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.