Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
COJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So I booked a flight to Belize yesterday and have made no reservations for anything yet. My local dive shop says I should book all my dives and where I'm going to stay through them.

I was wondering if I just come down there (March 15th-March 26th)if I'll still be able to get on some dives since I'm sure lots of people will be there. I also want to head down to Caye Caulker. Will it be hard to find a place to stay in either place or dive trips last minute...or should I book everything in advance? Obviously saving money is a priority.

Thanks!

C
COJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Really? Nobody knows anything that can help me out??

If it were me, I would book a hotel for both San Pedro and Calker now, it would not hurt to book your diving as well, your time frame puts you right in the busiest time of the year. JMHO. Enjoy.

Reality..What a concept!
C
COJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks!

Will it be hard to even find a cheap hostel type place to stay?

It is definitely the busiest time of the year and getting a room and reservations for your diving should be done now.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
L
L
Click the link below to look at budget accommodations:

//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/lodge/lodgingprice.html

As soon as you make your reservations (yes, definitely make them NOW), start researching good, well respected dive operators~ near~ your hotel and book your dives ahead. Be sure to ask about their cancellation policy if weather or other problems arise, such as ear problems, etc. I said near your hotel because it makes it easier to haul your gear back and forth, catch early trips, and because most surface intervals happens back at the dock so it's nice to walk back to your hotel to rest a bit, rehydrate, eat, grab any additional gear, etc.

By the way, your attitude toward all of us on the forum helping you is off putting. We are not paid travel agents, rather people helping people have a wonderful vacation and sharing our opinions and ideas. Having a positive and friendly attitude will take you far on this forum as well as on island.

C
COJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Not sure what attitude you are speaking of... But thank you for the website I really appreciate it! That's exactly what I've been scouring the web for!!

Do you have any good recommendations on cheap/respectable dive shops?

Thanks again!

E
E
I personally didnt see "any attitude" except yours Lakerat

Have a great trip !

Excuse Ernie, but he lives in a different world than most of us

E
E
Certainly a different world than you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.