Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#431462 02/26/12 02:54 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I am arriving in Belize on Mar. 7 - Mar 11. During my visit I would like to just take a quick visit to an island that I am starting to view as a possible purchase. At this point in time I do not wish to engage a realtor and waste their time for a qucik curious visit. If I go forward I will defintely use one

My question is does any one know a person with a boat I can hire to take me out there. About 8 miles from BC. I would like to walk on the island, take some pictures and measurements to see if it fits my needs. I would need them for about 6 hours. I will gladly pay for fuel, lunch and beverages as well as the time. They could bring gear and a friend if they wanted to fish while I was doing my thing.

Any help with names and contact info would be appreciated.

At this point in time I do not wish to engage a realtor and waste their time for a qucik curious visit.

I wouldn't view this as wasting there time, just saying..and if you go with a realtor you won't be tresspassing on what might be private property.

Reality..What a concept!
I'm confused. What island is you want to visit? Surely if something is for sale there is someone interested in showing it to you be it a realtor or owner. That is unless you are trying to do this on the QT.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I would suggest you choose a registered reputable tour company to make the arrangements. Don't just hire some guy that has a boat. I would also say that you can hire plane for 30 mins for not a lot to see if you want to continue to pursue the property.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.