Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks to the generosity of Mr. George Parker and daughter Sundee, the San Pedro Town Public Library received an early Easter basket with 10 laptops, a Router and 8 CD ROMs this week."I have always been an avid reader and I appreciate the dedication your staff and volunteers offer to the local community," commented George Parker, who donated the laptops. "I am sure it has ignited a love for reading and learning within Ambergris Caye and San Pedro Town residents.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the Ambergris Today

Fantastic, our library is such a great place, if you have not been there take time for a visit.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
P
I agree Tacogirl and we also take great pride in the work of our librarian who is relentless in her pursuit of books, computers, and readers. She is totally focused on expanding and enhancing the library experience for all.
Please volunteer your time or donate books and/or funds to help us to keep delivering quality services

A
A
A million thanks to George and Sundee Parker. Your kind donation will help countless of school kids.
If you are able to volunteer your time, children and adult basic computer literacy classes are needed at the Library. Please contact the Librarian Ms. Iracela Acosta directly at 206-2028

Ana Lausen
Ambergris Vacation Rentals
www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com
I do hope the laptops are SECURELY locked away at night. It would be devastating to have another theft like at the Polyclinic.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 245 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.