Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I know this will sound awful but these two organizations argument sound like two pedophiles arguing who is going to kidnap the child they both want.

Captain One Iron
Originally Posted by SP Daily
The water system was government owned and operated (WASA) but was sold to the employees and the production contract was made to this private corporation with the necessary specialized knowledge to operate an RO system.
Going backwards to government operation would be a BIG mistake!

Thanks Jesse, I apreciate the perspective and I'm more than inclined to agree. I questioned which was the lesser of two evils in an earlier post and I guess your informationmakes it pretty clear to me. I really have little more to add except to ask whether it comes down to someone at BWS being told to "get some!" or whether they're just hamstrung until the current contract expires.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
US$750,000 loan for water and sewerage facilities on Ambergris

The Government of Belize will receive US$750,000 from Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) to expand water and sewerage facilities on the country's largest island, Ambergris Caye.

The loan will finance consultancy services for the project's designs and cost estimates, the bank said in a separate release.

Originally Posted by Marty
US$750,000 loan for water and sewerage facilities on Ambergris

The loan will finance consultancy services for the project's designs and cost estimates, the bank said in a separate release.

That is great. They will spend $750K to find out they need a design to handle the demand and it is going to cost a lot. I would have told them that for $7.50BZ and felt guilty about charging that much.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
yep. No brick and mortar. Just fees.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.