Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#433293 03/17/12 05:43 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Is there such a thing as a resort that is adults only? Possibly with swimming pool and oceanfront? Just eager to relax on beach, by pool without "screamers". No offense to families of course.

River Diva....you may want to look at www.athensgate.net beautiful quiet and very adult.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
R
OP Offline
R
Beautiful! Thank you. All suggestions are greatly appreciated! It will be my cousins birthday. She has never traveled. I want this to be the best experience in the world for her!

R
OP Offline
R
Judyann, You are choosing excellent locations. Is there something along this line that is all inclusive? Is there such a thing on AC? Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by Judyann H.
River Diva....you may want to look at www.athensgate.net beautiful quiet and very adult.

I don't think Athen's Gate is adults only, considering they advertise that there is no extra charge for kids under 5.

River Diva....I know what you are saying....We use to be all inclusive kind of vacationers....However since finding Belize in 2003 we realized all inclusive resorts are over rated.... I believe at Pelican Reef they include breakfast....However for the most part on Ambergris Caye the shopping locally and wandering around for food is a part of the fun.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
S
S
Mata Chica is adults only.

P
P
Good choice. That or your own Vacation Rental House.

S
S
The HOTEL which has just opened up is definitely adults only, my partner was shown around there by the manager just a few days ago and said it was lovely inside and the staff were really friendly. Its not to far from town so you can rent a golf cart to explore without relying on water taxi's and they have a gorgeous roof top infinity pool and jacuzzi. Worth a look laugh

Mata Chica definitely meets your specs.
While it is not "all inclusive" it has a good restaurant 3 meals a day, 7 days a week.
It's got a beach-side lounge w/pool table, a posh cyber cafe and lots of beach toys for guests. Full spa services on site.
You can walk next door to Rojo Lounge for drinks, bar snacks and wonderful dinners.
You can walk north to Portofino for more fine dining, or to Jambel for Jamaican fare ....... walk south to Sundiver for a wonderful funky beach bar with snacks and pool.
Well tended beach, loungers at the water's edge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.